Pcr

Options
taskey
taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Afternoon

Now PEV is out of the way - who is doing PCR and how far along are we all?

I am now going through past papers (again). I am hoping it will be a nice paper.

Anyone got any tips etc for PCR

Tracy

Comments

• columbia
    columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hiya

I'm doing it, and I am really struggling!!! I don't enjoy management accounts, and I am finding it difficult to study as everytime I think I understand it, I realise that I don't!!!!

I've got DFS on Wednesday first - think I'm ok with that.

Good luck to you!

Tracy
  • Flipflop
    Flipflop Registered Posts: 67 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Goodness me, slow down.. give us a chance will have a look later, 2 year old running around at present.
  • Flipflop
    Options
    I also have DFS on wed so need to concentrate on that one.
  • lucy1988
    lucy1988 Registered Posts: 74 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I am really struggling with PCR aswel, but have got BTC and DFS first. So any tips would be good.
  • taskey
    Options
    good luck to you both - i am doing DFS in december. i was going to do it this week, but thought it would be too much.

Tracy
  • Flipflop
    Options
    Think you were right to defer, it is too much to cope with, hay ho all paid for so I'll give it a go.
  • George Tse
    George Tse Registered Posts: 241 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    ah gdgd i did PEV today found it ok cant discuss it yet did DFS last december passed and I have PCR on thursday and PTC on friday.

Only bit im not really sure about in PCR exam is the constraints parts and some of the written parts other than that im ok with the other bits
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I have got PCR on Thursday also, must admit not done much work on it as PEV has several done my nut in.

I dread DFS leaving it to very last of this level, spoke to one of the tutors about it on way out of PEV exam and she said that FRA was harder than DFS. Don't know how that can be as FRA is intermediate level?
  • lucy1988
    lucy1988 Registered Posts: 74 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Do you know all of the different standards for DFS and what they mean because thats the only thing i am worried about.
  • Marg22
    Marg22 Registered Posts: 84 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi

I am doing pcr on Thursday and they can be rather tricky. Best advice I can give is not to be put off by lengthy pieces of writing before the task, if you break it down it can be straight forward. Shut everything out around you and concentrate on that paper and keep your eye on the time do not go over the time in the first section.

Good luck everyone

Marg
  • taskey
    Options
    i have printed off all the past papers and am going through them. i have been concentrating on PEV but now i have 2 and a bit solid days of going through papers.

i hope i feel as confident this time on thursday as i do now

Tracy
Privacy Policy