Kids! Who would have them?

Options
fatandforty
fatandforty Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
I am leaving to sit my PLB in less than an hour and have had a phone call this morning from my middle sons school to say he has done runner! He is, apparently, back in school now and being dealt with. But why the Hell did he have to do it today??:confused1:
«1

Comments

  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    because he can and did - that's kids for you :)

    Good luck

    Tracy
  • fatandforty
    fatandforty Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Thank you :001_smile:
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Because kids are out punishment for everything we did to annoy our parents and make their life a misery when we were children
  • fatandforty
    fatandforty Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I reckon I must have been a lot more badly behaved than I remember then. Mind you my eldest and youngest are no trouble. Unfortunately Jack seems to have middle child syndrome!!
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Well, as a parent of some experience..................

    God Help Us All!!!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Cullen wrote: »
    Well, as a parent of some experience..................

    God Help Us All!!!

    So Second that and also add RUN, RUN NOW
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    kids !!!! try cars ........found out today my cars packed up the alternators gone......

    gettign it fixed in 2 days and my exam is that day !!! wondefrfulll
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Alternators, eh? Who'd have em??

    (Further to A-Vic: RUN , RUN FAST...........)
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Cullen wrote: »
    Alternators, eh? Who'd have em??

    (Further to A-Vic: RUN , RUN FAST...........)

    You know the song from ammagedon came to mind

    *leaving on a jet plane, dont know when i'll be back again* :lol::lol::lol:
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Armageddon??

    Dead right, armageddon out of here as fast as I can.......
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    run i be running all week because of my stupid car !!!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Cullen wrote: »
    Armageddon??

    Dead right, armageddon out of here as fast as I can.......

    I take it you have also been through the "teenage years" shudders :lol:

    Aww we better stop we will be scaring little gem bless
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    and scaring me too...........mine a terror at 4 ???
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    mark130273 wrote: »
    and scaring me too...........mine a terror at 4 ???

    Terror 4 bless ya these are the good years lasts till about Last year in primary school (you agree cullen???) the even better news is after that its all down hill till about 27 my dad used to say
  • Pigpen
    Pigpen Registered Posts: 331 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    At least at 4 years old you kinda know where they are most of the time !

    Enjoy it while it lasts :laugh:
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Mine are both in their mid twenties now, but when puberty set in, there was teeth, fur and claws flying all day, every day.

    It was like living in a Tom and Jerry cartoon when Spike the dog joined in. Life was like a whirling dervish with the occasional fist or foot sticking out.

    They are very loving and supportive of each other now, and in fact have both gone away for a week together to see their Grandad.. However they can't sit at the dinner table without arguing who gets the biggest slice, most potatoes, last yorkshire etc etc....(note to self:they never argue over sprouts...)

    I look back fondly at their teenage years but I am a victim of self hynosis. I've just blanked out most of it all.
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Pigpen wrote: »
    At least at 4 years old you kinda know where they are most of the time !

    Enjoy it while it lasts :laugh:

    yeh but when she is bossing me around worse than a BOSS !!!!

    midn you getting a little pussy cat tmow to keep her ocupied .....so a least she can boss someone/thing else instead !:laugh:
  • fatandforty
    fatandforty Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    mark130273 wrote: »
    kids !!!! try cars ........found out today my cars packed up the alternators gone......

    gettign it fixed in 2 days and my exam is that day !!! wondefrfulll

    Bad news I know but at least you can get that fixed!! My child is only 11 and I know it will get a lot worse :crying:
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    do what i have done - boarding school

    i am now preparing my 10 year old for boarding school in years

    what will i do with no kids in the house

    how did the exam go?


    Tracy
  • AdamR
    AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    taskey wrote: »

    what will i do with no kids in the house

    I appreciate that its a few years off and this is therefore no reference to your age whatsoever but "Retire peacefully" comes to mind!:laugh:
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    AdamR wrote: »
    "Retire peacefully"

    i think i will be catching up on everything i have missed out on the last 15 (will be 17) years of my life.

    i will only be 38 then so bring it on

    Tracy
  • AdamR
    AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    You know you've had kids when you're looking forward to a retirement at that age!:lol:

    Trouble is they'll keep coming back so you never actually get to put your feet up for very long...
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    AdamR wrote: »
    You know you've had kids when you're looking forward to a retirement at that age!:lol:

    Trouble is they'll keep coming back so you never actually get to put your feet up for very long...


    not if i move :)
  • AdamR
    AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Good luck with that but I wouldn't get to hopeful - they'll smell their way back as soon as you turn the oven on!
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I'm the proud (and sometimes not so proud!) owner of three blue ones aged 24, 16 and 14 plus two pink ones aged 21 and 12! Having five kids is fine it's the fricking psycho ex-wife that's the handful...
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    i have 2 pink ones, one is 15 and one is 10.

    the 15 is going on 25 and the 10 year old is nuts!!!
  • AdamR
    AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    blobbyh wrote: »
    I'm the proud (and sometimes not so proud!) owner of three blue ones aged 24, 16 and 14 plus two pink ones aged 21 and 12! Having five kids is fine it's the fricking psycho ex-wife that's the handful...

    Jeez Robert; a thermostat in each bedroom set to the same temperature would've made all the difference! Or do you like having smurfs around?:lol:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    mark130273 wrote: »
    yeh but when she is bossing me around worse than a BOSS !!!!

    midn you getting a little pussy cat tmow to keep her ocupied .....so a least she can boss someone/thing else instead !:laugh:

    loved the FB Pics but who was the ugly guy in the background :lol::lol::lol:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    taskey wrote: »
    do what i have done - boarding school

    i am now preparing my 10 year old for boarding school in years

    what will i do with no kids in the house

    how did the exam go?


    Tracy

    Pack up and move without a forwarding address as they do come back :lol::lol::lol:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    blobbyh wrote: »
    I'm the proud (and sometimes not so proud!) owner of three blue ones aged 24, 16 and 14 plus two pink ones aged 21 and 12! Having five kids is fine it's the fricking psycho ex-wife that's the handful...

    Dam robert no tv in your house :lol:

    I have One pink one and one grand pink one
Privacy Policy