V Festival

Options
Paul24
Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
If anyone hears of a couple of saturday tickets going for V in Stafford (22.08.09) please let me know, its on my birthday and I want to go, but cant find any tickets! :mad2:

Comments

• blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Popular thread this one, Paulie...
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Hey paul i had last years tickets it was ace - but i suppose they be no use to you :lol:

Have you tried the ticket sites (ticketmaster ect) i know they have sold out but there is a link to people who are selling theres who bought.

Avoide ebay to many scams.

Good Luck

P.S Chelmsford is a far better site
  • Paul24
    Options
    Ill have to try closer to the time, people are asking ridiculous prices for them!

I did the full weekend last year, but cant do it this year unfortunately!!
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Paul24 wrote: ยป
    Ill have to try closer to the time, people are asking ridiculous prices for them!

I did the full weekend last year, but cant do it this year unfortunately!!

Wernt the verve ace!

I did both v and reading last year (it nearlly killed me lol) just reading this year only ten weeks and counting.

Last year we got Stafford tickets by mistake (long story) but managed to change them on the Ticket Master site with someone who had chelmsford and no extra expense and they do sell them on there at face cost so keep an eye out.
  • Paul24
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    Wernt the verve ace!

I did both v and reading last year (it nearlly killed me lol) just reading this year only ten weeks and counting.

Last year we got Stafford tickets by mistake (long story) but managed to change them on the Ticket Master site with someone who had chelmsford and no extra expense and they do sell them on there at face cost so keep an eye out.

Yeah they were - highlights of the weekend for me though had to be K.O.L and the Pogues in the tent on Sunday was special :tongue_smilie:
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    ... K.O.L...

Tut tut Paulie, was Kings of Leon so hard to write in full?
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Yeah they were - highlights of the weekend for me though had to be K.O.L and the Pogues in the tent on Sunday was special :tongue_smilie:

They were really good cant wait till friday of reading they playing then, but the best ive ever seen has to be pearl jam at leeds 4 years ago
  • Paul24
    Options
    No - I was just showing how super cool I am knowing the lingo (I know you googled K.O.L Rob)
  • A-Vic
    Options
    No - I was just showing how super cool I am knowing the lingo (I know you googled K.O.L Rob)

Paul saying your super cool makes you a bit of a geek :lol:
  • Paul24
    Options
    There was a touch of tongue in cheek(iness) about that reply A-Vic :-)

Never too sure with Pearl Jam, a few cracking songs, but Im a bit like Nyerrrrrrrrrrrrrr ?? :-)
  • A-Vic
    Options
    (only time i will ever use this) but super cool live
Privacy Policy