Resit in july???????????

Options
Julietta100
Julietta100 Registered Posts: 13 New contributor 🐸
Hi peeps, I've heard that you can resit the exam as quick as july? (i know, results are not until august but i'm possitive i'm gonna fail FRA). Has anyone heard anything like that? Apparentely it would be computerised exam which sounds much better than manual one but then how are you ment to practise? Any info would be much appreciated. xx

Comments

• Jo111
    Jo111 Registered Posts: 14 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi Julietta100

i found this in one of the previous threads:

[[The first thing to say is that, like a lot of people on this thread, you're being way hard on yourself. Noone knows yet that they've failed, and at every sitting we get tons of posts straight after exams saying basically 'Booo!' but most of them are back when results come out saying 'Yaaaay!' So bear that in mind.

IF you haven't been succesful this time then yes, you can re-sit before September. Computer based exams (CBE) for ECR and FRA launch at the end of July and are available to any AAT training provider with the minimum hardware requirements (that's nearly all of them). Sittings take place whenever a CBE-enabled training provider wishes to run one. IF you need to re-sit you should talk to your training provider about CBE - they could be up and running in a couple of days if they're not already.

But noone knows anything the until results come out so in the meantime, please, all of you, stop beating yourselves up!]]

and this is the thread:

http://forums.aat.org.uk/showthread.php?t=22878

hope it helps a little bit:001_smile:
  • Julietta100
    Julietta100 Registered Posts: 13 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Thank you soooooo much Jo111 :-) You've made my day :)
  • Jo111
    Jo111 Registered Posts: 14 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    You're welcome Julietta100 :001_smile:

It's because I've been following a lot of threads in here lately and I bumped into this just today.

Happy you're happy:thumbup1:
Privacy Policy