Options
2»

Comments

• alicemaylara
    alicemaylara Registered Posts: 259 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    AdamR wrote: »
    Should we really be joking about such things?!:lol:

We accountants don't have time for friends - work, study, cook and sleep is the only routine we have. (Atleast that's what the voices in my head say...)

Don't worry my dog has it on good authority that the voices in my head are just him contacting me via invisible sound waves.

Work? Yes, Study? Yes, Cook? Yes (if you count a slice of toast and cereal as cooking) Sleep? Only if i want to dream of numbers :scared:
  • AdamR
    AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Don't worry my dog has it on good authority that the voices in my head are just him contacting me via invisible sound waves.

Work? Yes, Study? Yes, Cook? Yes (if you count a slice of toast and cereal as cooking) Sleep? Only if i want to dream of numbers :scared:

Don't forget using the microwave to cook the ready-meals! And defrosting bread for sandwiches...:laugh:

And now to prove that I really have no life: I worked out how much it would cost somebody if I wrote their Unit 10 project for them at 1p for the first 35 words, 2p, 4p etc (see earlier post). Assuming I managed 4,025 words, I would be invoicing them for... wait for it...

£415,383,748,682,786,000,000,000,000,000,000.00
    (That's 415 quintillion, 383,748 quadrillion and 682,786 trillion pounds!)

Nice earner!:001_smile:

Can you tell I'm an accountant?
  • alicemaylara
    alicemaylara Registered Posts: 259 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    AdamR wrote: »
    Don't forget using the microwave to cook the ready-meals! And defrosting bread for sandwiches...:laugh:

And now to prove that I really have no life: I worked out how much it would cost somebody if I wrote their Unit 10 project for them at 1p for the first 35 words, 2p, 4p etc (see earlier post). Assuming I managed 4,025 words, I would be invoicing them for... wait for it...

£415,383,748,682,786,000,000,000,000,000,000.00
    (That's 415 quintillion, 383,748 quadrillion and 682,786 trillion pounds!)

Nice earner!:001_smile:

Can you tell I'm an accountant?

Your an accountant?! Heres me thinking this was a chat room for 'like minded people'

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
    Anyone bothering to follow this will be bemused. I am doing Unit 10 now, you are welcome to write it for me if you want. You could do with the practice if you are going to make this a full time job.
  • AdamR
    AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Your an accountant?! Heres me thinking this was a chat room for 'like minded people'

If only I knew a like-minded person! Although perhaps the world is safer with just the one like me - anymore than that could be disastrous!
    Anyone bothering to follow this will be bemused.

It wouldn't be the first time. I lost them all speaking in binary, I've rambled on about other completely useless mathematics and IT and it's got to the point now where I think they see my name and then skip the post!

One might say it's a question of intellect... They have it; I just have the random factor!:confused1::lol::001_wub::thumbdown: :crying: :001_tt1::huh::001_tt2::cursing::drool:
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I'm not happy about the bi-monthly as I look forward to get my magazine along side my CIMA one every month. I also feel as if I am getting robbed of my money as I am only getting 6 magazines a year instead of 12. The content seems the same size also. :crying:
  • jow774
    jow774 Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I have to agree with don juan. It just seems like a cost cutting exercise at our expense. The website looks great but doesnt seem as functional as the old one either! Its a little disappointing.
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Last month the mag only had one section with our posts from the forum, this issue it had 2 sections wonder if they are running out of items to use and are poaching ours.
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    two chance to be turned down .....................wooooo hooooo

all i want is for me to be mentioned !!! just once ...that all i want in life....

HAHHAHAHAHA
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    mark130273 wrote: »
    two chance to be turned down .....................wooooo hooooo

all i want is for me to be mentioned !!! just once ...that all i want in life....

HAHHAHAHAHA

But mark you have to realise you are special to us you dont need reconition for your efforts (by the way did he make any) :lol::lol::lol:
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    But mark you have to realise you are special to us you dont need reconition for your efforts (by the way did he make any) :lol::lol::lol:

effort..........nah that soumnds like work and i dont do work !!!1:laugh:
Privacy Policy