UNIT 10 (AGAIN SORRY) Credit Control

Options
chrislloyd
chrislloyd Registered Posts: 24 New contributor 🐸
My tutor says I am missing fraud/cost-benefit/delegation of duties/supervision/contingency from my project.

I am stuck if i'm honest and can't think of what to write.

My project is about vastly improving the way we go about chasing debts and putting a structure into place for customer statements etc. basically a credit control system

any ideas

i can email you what I have so far

Cheers

Comments

• Karen L
    Karen L Registered Posts: 70 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi Chris
    Don't panic !!
    I completed unit 10 this time last year, but went to an AAT event just the other night with regards to unit 10 ... if you can send me a 'private' message with your email address I can forward the meeting notes etc to help you out.
  • Support tutor
    Support tutor Registered Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Unit10

Hi, I've sent you a private message I think! It keeps throwing me out telling me I'm not logged in. It's in my sent box, can you check yours? I hope to be able to provide some help too. Sonya
  • Ian
    Ian Registered Posts: 83 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi, I've sent you a private message I think! It keeps throwing me out telling me I'm not logged in. It's in my sent box, can you check yours? I hope to be able to provide some help too. Sonya

would you give this to me as well please
  • chrislloyd
    chrislloyd Registered Posts: 24 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Does anyone want to have a look at my project for me and have a look to see where I am going wrong? I'm on 1700 words and am now stumped!!
  • Karen L
    Karen L Registered Posts: 70 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Chris - Have sent you a 'private' message.
Privacy Policy