Unit 10

Options
Karen L
Karen L Registered Posts: 70 Regular contributor ⭐
For anyone who has yet to start unit 10 or needs a bit of info, the AAT branch for Cheshire & Staffordshire held a unit 10 session in Warrington this week. The speaker was a unit 10 assessor and if anyone can guide you through it all she can.
An email has been set up for anyone needing help (apparently she will answer most of the emails but there are a team of helpers)
email address is unit10help@aat.org.uk

As a starting point for your project, if you would like a copy of the presentation, I can email it to you - just send me a 'private' message.

Good luck...
:001_smile:

Comments

• hixie
    hixie Registered Posts: 26 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Unit 10

Hi Karen,

Thanks for sending the presentation, it has given me a good idea of what the assessors are looking for.

I am doing my report from the case study. If I want to show a sample of time sheets in my appendices section do I just make them up?

Thanks
  • jpooley1988
    jpooley1988 Registered Posts: 23 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Has anyone got a template on how this project needs to be set out, I am sooo confused!
  • speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I am pretty certain that there is a template on the AAT site somewhere. If not you could try taking a look at the BPP book for unit 10. I used this book and found it to be fantastic. It practically spoon fed me through my project.

Speegs
  • Karen L
    Options
    Seems to be ok to show an example - it just shows how a system is being used.
    Hope it is going ok for you .
  • hixie
    Options
    Has anyone got a template on how this project needs to be set out, I am sooo confused!

The new Osborne book is good, it has 4 project examples. (I have been told that the new book is better as it has better examples in) Let me know if you want the ISBN number of the new book.
  • hixie
    Options
    Karen L wrote: »
    Seems to be ok to show an example - it just shows how a system is being used.
    Hope it is going ok for you .

Thanks Karen,

I have written about 1000 words plus a bit more in my appedices section. (nt sure how good they are though!) I'm going to sit down tomorrow morning and try to get it going again!!

I am finding that as I am doing it from the case study, the beginning bit where I'm talking about the Company background etc I seem to just rewording the case study. Is this somethig you found?

:001_unsure::confused1:
  • Karen L
    Options
    Pretty much ... you can't really do much else except read the company description and reword it ... with the case study though you can put any experience to good use as you use that fill it out a bit .. free reign to use your imagination really ! I must admit I am a bit of sad person, but I did actually enjoy this unit !! I so need to get a life !!!!
  • CHES&STAFF01
    CHES&STAFF01 Registered Posts: 107 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Unit 10 - Presentation 2009

In June last year the AAT branch for - Cheshire & Staffordshire held a unit 10 presentation at Warrington - the same will happen this year.

The 2009 presentation is still available, but cannot be posted on this thread due to file size, so if you would like to request a copy then do send us a pm and we will send it over to you asap.

We hope that your studies are going well and look forward to having you as full members of the AAT!
Privacy Policy