Advice needed please

Options
honada
honada Registered Posts: 28 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi everyone,

My first forum and my first post on AAT, have been a full member for a long time but never used forums before.

I have a friend who is setting up a new business in the Manchester area. He needs an accountant to help with Company registration, setting up a partnership and all its related administration.

I will be handling his bookkeeping accounts and payroll, but I would appreciate a member in practice to handle the end of year accounts.

I am based in Macclesfield.

Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation
honada

Comments

• bigmuggsy
    bigmuggsy Registered Posts: 92 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi

I'm a MIP based in Merseyside, my company is a two man partnership with a relatively high client base. I appreciate Macclesfield isn't exactly round the corner but I know the area well (played golf at Tytherington a number of times!) and have clients in Manchester so would be delighted to discuss things if you wish.

Travel is not a problem for me.

Contact me any time.

Regards

Mike
    Prime Accountancy (Merseyside) Limited
  • honada
    Options
    Many thanks for your reply but my friend needs somebody more local to Manchester area because he will need to visit on a regular basis especially in the early stages of forming his Company.

honada
  • bigmuggsy
    bigmuggsy Registered Posts: 92 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    No problem, if you don't get a better offer i'll happily visit their premises to go through things whenever required, as I say we do have clients already in Manchester so are typically in the city once a week.

Regards

Mike
  • Hasan.Ahmet
    Hasan.Ahmet Registered Posts: 87 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    "He needs an accountant to help with Company registration, setting up a partnership and all its related administration".

What do you mean?
    Is he setting up a company?
    Is he setting up a partnership?
  • honada
    Options
    He is trying to set up a limited company.

Regards
    honada
Privacy Policy