Bit of an odd question

Options
alicemaylara
alicemaylara Registered Posts: 259 Dedicated contributor 🦉
I realy want to start tuition for ACCA in september but im not sure ill get my units done in time (due to tuition timetable) Can i still attend tuition in Sep even though i wont take exams till June 10 or is there some sort of law against it?!

Comments

• mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I realy want to start tuition for ACCA in september but im not sure ill get my units done in time (due to tuition timetable) Can i still attend tuition in Sep even though i wont take exams till June 10 or is there some sort of law against it?!

you can study but you wont get the exemptions from the the first 3 papers...so will take you 18 months longer ?

but ....im still not sure myself if you can take ACCA without the full AAT course done......
  • alicemaylara
    Options
    mark130273 wrote: »
    you can study but you wont get the exemptions from the the first 3 papers...so will take you 18 months longer ?

but ....im still not sure myself if you can take ACCA without the full AAT course done......

But surely if i take the first set of ACCA exams in June 10 (whe i have actually completed AAT as im due to finish in august 09) then i will get exemptions, ill just have tuition early. I just dont want to hang around till Feb to start tuition. Maybe its something i need to take up with college?
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    You can start tuition whenever you like.

However how are you studying? If you do it with BPP or Kaplan they tend to do it with a view to sitting the exams that sitting, anything else means you will have a long time with no tuition.
  • alicemaylara
    Options
    You can start tuition whenever you like.

However how are you studying? If you do it with BPP or Kaplan they tend to do it with a view to sitting the exams that sitting, anything else means you will have a long time with no tuition.

Yeah i no i will but i can use that time to revise, i just dont want to waster time and i like to get ahead of the game! Its so annoying that im going to miss the deadline by a matter of weeks because of tuition but i think its because im trying to do it quicker and diploma at my college is sort of left out on a wimp so it doesnt get full attention!

Anyway thanks for clarifing i can start tuition in Sep :001_smile:
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    yes you can study when you like.....but it will depend on who and where your studying?
  • alicemaylara
    Options
    mark130273 wrote: »
    yes you can study when you like.....but it will depend on who and where your studying?

Kaplan in Leeds?
Privacy Policy