Trolling

Options
13ยป

Comments

• Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Well I have got to the bottom (excuse the pun) of all of Repeaters problems.

I have just had a pm from him and he/she has gender issues culminating in being refused by just about everyone on their AAT course.

This has led to not only severe sexual frustration but also a phobia for all things related to the AAT. It's very sad. We shouldn't laugh.

In fact Repeaters has confessed that they only want to be liked and accepted by all the gang on here, but especially Blobby. Apparantly over the course of the last few weeks they have developed a super crush on Blobby. I have given Repeaters all your private contact details, hope you don't mind. If you look outside your window now, Blobby, you might be able to see the bush shaking rather vigorously. Hmmm, yup, that's Repeaters... er ...stalking you....Good luck!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Cullen wrote: ยป
    Well I have got to the bottom (excuse the pun) of all of Repeaters problems.

I have just had a pm from him and he/she has gender issues culminating in being refused by just about everyone on their AAT course.

This has led to not only severe sexual frustration but also a phobia for all things related to the AAT. It's very sad. We shouldn't laugh.

In fact Repeaters has confessed that they only want to be liked and accepted by all the gang on here, but especially Blobby. Apparantly over the course of the last few weeks they have developed a super crush on Blobby. I have given Repeaters all your private contact details, hope you don't mind. If you look outside your window now, Blobby, you might be able to see the bush shaking rather vigorously. Hmmm, yup, that's Repeaters... er ...stalking you....Good luck!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: too funny
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    i thought you were being serious at the beginning, then the part of he/she wanting to be blobby's friend made me laugh, so i know your post is full of carp.

funny though :):)

Tracy
  • Cullen
    Options
    Carp? What have I said to make you think of Carp?
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Aw shucks, Repeaters....
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    fishy tale
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    On yer pike, mate...
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Thought we'd haddock nough of the fishy jokes back in April!
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Another opper-tuna-ty for fish puns....Fintastic!
  • Cullen
    Options
    In Ireland, "cod" means to fool or joke with...

In another pm, Repeater mentioned their "cod piece" and who they would like to fool around with..... I did promise to be discreet but........

Yes it was Blobby !!!!
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    That would be the piece of cod that passeth all understanding then.
  • Cullen
    Options
    Hold on, cats like fish, do you think the divine creator is actually a fish and that's why denying his existence results in the death of a fish loving kitten?
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    Cullen wrote: ยป
    In another pm, Repeater mentioned their "cod piece" and who they would like to fool around with..... I did promise to be discreet but........

Yes it was Blobby !!!!

Wow, repeater just can't con-troll himself!

Get it? He's a troll! And he can't con-troll himself!! Can't control himself pm'ing Cullen with his dark thoughts about blobby :huh:

My talents are wasted here......I should be a Sun headline writer, they're pun-tastic!!! :laugh:
  • Cullen
    Options
    That was good, Matt, really good.

Repeaters mentioned he thought you sounded hot too. He wanted to know if you had a goatee beard, and er a bridge and when you walked did you um trip trap across ....

Heck I can't seem to make the trolling connection as easily as you. Darn!
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    Nah, I tend to stroll accross bridges to get ogre to the other side...:blushing:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Nah, I tend to stroll accross bridges to get ogre to the other side...:blushing:

ok now thats inteligent :lol: love it
  • sarahwilson
    sarahwilson Registered Posts: 567 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options

:lol::lol::lol:
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    i do know that the accountants that had to do thoses Ogre's accounts........they asked how they wanted to their account doing and the ogres replied "well best using controll accounts
Privacy Policy