Newbie!! - Info

Options
2»

Comments

• kellyriddell
    kellyriddell Registered Posts: 84 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    FRA?

I think i will try and allocate 1 1/2 hours per day study to begin with and see how I get on, if i can reduce or need to increase then ill make allocations to do so.

I have had a quick look on the aat website itself and have noticed that a portfolio is mentioned and have had a quick look at it - how does that work exactly? is this something that you have to do on your own or will my tutor guide me through it over the next 3 years?

P.S I would also like to say thnk you to you all for making me feel welcome and helping me out....it is very much appreciated!
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I actually found ECR the harder of the two intermediate exams.. maybe that's just me?

When I did my portfolio for foundation Kaplan helped me a lot with it, but i'm sure it will be different across different colleges etc.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    AK002 wrote: »
    I actually found ECR the harder of the two intermediate exams.. maybe that's just me?

When I did my portfolio for foundation Kaplan helped me a lot with it, but i'm sure it will be different across different colleges etc.

I agree but as far as college is concerned you have to cram a lot of information for one exam
Privacy Policy