Help advice needed!!!!

Options
elc41
elc41 Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
So i handed in my unit 10 project over 4 weeks ago and now i have just found out that it is not going to be marked until september.
It turns out the tutors at my college are on holiday, before the term ended.
I know i left it late to hand in but my tutor said as long as it is in my end of june it will be marked are then reported. (i will be complaining to the college asking for it to be marked by the end the dedline)
the problem is that i want to continue to ACCA and sit the exam in december, Also i will be looking for a better paid job.
Does anyone know if another firm can mark it by the results date and if it would cost a lot?

Comments

• taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    maybe try one of the home study companies like bpp, kaplan or premier - they might be able to mark it for you if you pay them.

Tracy
  • sdv
    sdv Registered Posts: 585 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    elc41 wrote: »
    I know i left it late to hand in but my tutor said as long as it is in my end of june it will be marked are then reported. (i will be complaining to the college asking for it to be marked by the end the dedline)
    the problem is that i want to continue to ACCA and sit the exam in december, Also i will be looking for a better paid job.
    QUOTE]

Don't you think that it is fair to complain?

The tutor will have helped you through out the year and has possibly accomodated you to submit your project by the end of the college term.

elc41 wrote: »
    I know i left it late to hand in QUOTE]

Presumably this project should have been handed in early, so that it can be marked. If any changes are required, then the tutor would give you a feed back and get the final version completed.

If you have submitted the final version 4 weeks a go - you tutor will have marked it and before it is submitted for an internal verification, the tutor will conduct a final interview where any missing PCs, KU, and RS will be covered.

It would be fool hardy to spoil your relationship with the tutor because you will need the tutor's help to report your results to aat before 10th August for them to be able to submit it to ACCA

as well as for him/her to do the final interview at a mutual convenient time.

think before you act!
  • elc41
    elc41 Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    The reason why it was so late in submission is that my tutor kept refusing to see my project i finally managed to have a review mid may, a full 5 months of asking and being ignored. Then trying to study/working and writing project in that shorter space of time.
Privacy Policy