Kat82
Kat82 Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
Hello

I have just reg on this site. I am abit scared as starting my AAT Tech in September. I have completed Foundation and Intermediate but quite some years ago! :crying:

Is there anyone else on here that is in the same position? I am going to try to get some old/used text books to read up on before the term starts! :confused1:

Kat

Comments

• rachy1975
    rachy1975 Registered Posts: 366 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Kat82 wrote: »
    Hello

I have just reg on this site. I am abit scared as starting my AAT Tech in September. I have completed Foundation and Intermediate but quite some years ago! :crying:

Is there anyone else on here that is in the same position? I am going to try to get some old/used text books to read up on before the term starts! :confused1:

Kat

Hi, im starting technician in sept too....(pending exam results). i completed foundation and intermediate this year....im goin to do the classic and ask where abouts you are...???? and then look at your profile and see it there... :001_smile: lol
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Welcome to the forum.

I will also be starting Technician in September (exam results pending lol)

I'm sure you'll be fine :)!
  • jay cutler
    jay cutler Registered Posts: 57 Regular contributor ⭐
    Kat82 wrote: »
    Hello

Kat

If possible get started on the Unit 10 project. If you can get this out the way before Dec then your doing very well. Also read the technician magazine for good explanations of Technician Topics, even now. That way you will get an idea of what is to come. Before the start of the year, I printed off every single past paper - I admit using work resources! - and at least browsed through them to get an idea. But don't worry technician is feasable in a year and just requires careful planning.
  • marknotgeorge
    marknotgeorge Registered Posts: 158 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I will be starting Technician in September, too.
  • Kat82
    Kat82 Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    Thanks everyone for your replies! I am in Oxfordshire and going to be attending Abingdon college to do evening classes.

Jay Cutler....you mention the 'Unit 10 project' ???? I remember when doing AAT int there was mention of a project but I did AAT such a long time ago I can't remember what it was all about! Help!! Has everyone else started this?
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hi Kat and welcome

If you log in to your AAT there is a good link for unit ten as well as an e-learning step by step guild.

Good Luck

Vic
Privacy Policy