Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Become a witch!

ยฃ50,000 a year to live in a cave...as a "hag"! :huh:

I would need ยฃ50,000 a year to say I lived in Wookey Hole!!:lol::lol:
  • AdamR
    AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Matt - you could apply, there's nothing stopping you!
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Yes please :biggrin:
  • Buff
    Buff Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    I read this in the paper yesterday!

and it said they had to interview guys as well as women due to discrimination! :D
  • Diannew
    Options
    AdamR wrote: ยป
    Matt - you could apply, there's nothing stopping you!

Yes Look!!!! I wonder what the standard test are likely to be!! any idea's?:lol::lol:

Due to sexual discrimination law, the job cannot demand that the post is filled by a woman.

Under sexual discrimination law, unless Wookey Hole can provide "documentary proof that the original witch was female it can't issue a gender-specific job description".

Interviews, which will involve on-site assessment incorporating a range of standard tasks, will take place on 28 July at 1100, stipulates the advert.
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    You really think I should guys? I mean, I have the whole satan worshipping thing already.......suppose it wouldn't be too difficult to become witch......I cackle all the time as it is anyway...

But do witches wear tights? The hat, skirt and giant nose I can deal with, but tights?? I'll have to think that over :001_unsure:
  • Diannew
    Options
    You really think I should guys? I mean, I have the whole satan worshipping thing already.......suppose it wouldn't be too difficult to become witch......I cackle all the time as it is anyway...

But do witches wear tights? The hat, skirt and giant nose I can deal with, but tights?? I'll have to think that over :001_unsure:

It's the warts on the face I thought would be a bit of a let down:lol::lol:

And you would have to change your name on here to Wookey Hole Matt....so we know who you are.
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    It's the warts on the face I thought would be a bit of a let down:lol::lol:

Warts I can deal with....cover up my acne and general ugliness, but tights?? :001_unsure:

:laugh:
  • Diannew
    Options
    Warts I can deal with....cover up my acne and general ugliness, but tights?? :001_unsure:

You could always go down the silk stocking hold ups route........they would be abit more hygenic for a man witch......:lol:
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    And you would have to change your name on here to Wookey Hole Matt....so we know who you are.

WookeyHole Matt doesn't quite have the same air of class as LondonMatt, does it?

Sounds like a gay insult anyway....:glare:
  • mikes
    mikes Registered Posts: 254 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Or how about WizardMatt, as that what they would call the male applicant anyway. Wooky hole, makes it sound a bit like Noel Edmunds and his Crinkly bottom.
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    Oh, I just found a name should I get the job - WarlockMatt

Pretty damn cool :thumbup1:

Alright, it's pretty geeky, but better than Wookie Hole Matt or Crinkly Bottom Matt :thumbdown:

• CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Will they be providing broomstick, cauldron and black cat or do you have to bring your own? Oh and do you have to weigh less than a duck?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I've got the black cat.........................I'll loan it to you Matt for a small fee..............bags the first spell :001_tt2:
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak !
  • Diannew
    Options
    jilt wrote: ยป
    I've got the black cat.........................I'll loan it to you Matt for a small fee..............bags the first spell :001_tt2:

Jill...I think he will need the first spell to sort out his Crinkly Bottom, large Nose and Warts.......................not too mention the wookey problem:lol::lol: And now he even has Warlocks in his hair.................................wonder if he fancy's a date:001_tt2:
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Women get it easy!
  • Diannew
    Options
    AK002 wrote: ยป
    Women get it easy!

Explain!!:lol::lol:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Well i think you should all leave the job alone its ment for robert and no one else lolol :lol: and it also stated men can apply so get kakling boys
  • AK002
    Options
    Explain!!:lol::lol:

All you lot have to do is stand in the kitchen, we have to work :001_tt2::lol::lol:.
  • Diannew
    Options
    All you lot have to do is stand in the kitchen, we have to work :001_tt2::lol::lol:.

Thankfully a man who know's his place.......we stand there looking great, and you do all the work........................clever boy:001_tt2:
  • AK002
    Options
    Thankfully a man who know's his place.......we stand there looking great, and you do all the work........................clever boy:001_tt2:

:lol::lol:
  • mark130273
    Options

YOU wish !
  • Diannew
    Options
    YOU wish !

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:001_tt2:
  • mark130273
    Options
    I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:001_tt2:

but then again why would you work when you can get us to work and sit there watching mr kyle and eating bom boms !!!:lol:
  • jkc
    jkc Registered Posts: 166 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    shame its pro rata.
  • Diannew
    Options
    but then again why would you work when you can get us to work and sit there watching mr kyle and eating bom boms !!!:lol:

Got the wrong woman Mark.......once the man is working......I would pass my time doing much more than watching Mr Kyle and eating Bom Boms (must say...they are nice sweets though):001_tt2:
  • mark130273
    Options
    Got the wrong woman Mark.......once the man is working......I would pass my time doing much more than watching Mr Kyle and eating Bom Boms (must say...they are nice sweets though):001_tt2:

lol..........so whats the sweet then ?
Privacy Policy