reddevil68 Registered Posts: 18 Dedicated contributor ? ? ?
I have a friend who's a childminder and she's recently had lots of new enquiries for work. We've been thinking about me working with her as an extra person for times when she'd be over her numbers and to do all the admin, which she hates doing! The thing is neither or us has any experience with HMRC beyond bog standard self assessment forms, can anyone give me any ideas of the sort of things we'd need to do??
Privacy Policy