Unit 31 - Parts 1 and 2 Simulation

lisagreenwood
lisagreenwood Registered Posts: 19 New contributor 🐸
I have my unit 31 Simulations this Thursday and would like to know whether anybody knows of any practice questions, other than the ones in the back of the text books. I am studying with Kaplan Financial. It's not necessarily for the computer side of things. It's more practice questions on filling in VATreturns, index numbers etc.

Has anybody done these simulations recently and if so, does it take the full 6 hours? I am 7 months pregnant and cannot imagine sitting at a desk for so long without backache.

Thanks

Comments

• *Jo
    *Jo Registered Posts: 509 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi, I sat Part 1 on Sat 4th July and took about 2 hours ish, Sat Part 2 on Sat 11th and took about 1 1/2 hours. Won't know for a couple of weeks how i've done but think ok.

Theres a Practice Simulation on here if you look under the study zone.
  • lisagreenwood
    lisagreenwood Registered Posts: 19 New contributor 🐸
    Good Luck with your results! I feel a bit better after a few people have told me it shouldn't take no where near the time allowed for the exams. It's just I find sitting in one position for so long a problem at the minute. I should have pulled my finger out and got them done before now, but fingers crossed, the exam won't be so bad. I have done plenty of work on this unit.
  • *Jo
    *Jo Registered Posts: 509 Epic contributor 🐘
    Im sure your be fine :D best of luck with the baby as well, you say you should have pulled your finger out well my "baby" is 15 now and its taken me this long to get back into studying!
Privacy Policy