Mysteries of the universe.....

Options
turbo_sammie
turbo_sammie Registered Posts: 51 Regular contributor ⭐
Can anyone tell me why the people that make remote controls for things like CD players, DVD players, etc. decided it would be a great idea to waste space on a remote control with an 'eject' button? You have to get up to remove the CD or DVD anyway! Pointless!!

Anyone else annoyed by random little things that make no sense to them?
«1

Comments

  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Like why on Windoze XP you switch off the computer from the 'Start' menu?
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Can anyone tell me why the people that make remote controls for things like CD players, DVD players, etc. decided it would be a great idea to waste space on a remote control with an 'eject' button? You have to get up to remove the CD or DVD anyway! Pointless!!

    Anyone else annoyed by random little things that make no sense to them?


    Just get a man to get up and take it out for you.....simple's:lol::lol: (another Mystery of the universe)
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I often wonder why you get gender diversification in a lot of personal hygene items, um like deodorant for men and women, or moisturiser or well loads of stuff. Either something does the job, or it doesn't. Why should it make someone an object of ridicule in the workplace because you run out of something and use your partner's toiletries......er have I said too much?
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Cullen wrote: »
    I often wonder why you get gender diversification in a lot of personal hygene items, um like deodorant for men and women, or moisturiser or well loads of stuff. Either something does the job, or it doesn't. Why should it make someone an object of ridicule in the workplace because you run out of something and use your partner's toiletries......er have I said too much?

    OOOh do carry on...this sounds interesting.......................:001_rolleyes:
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    All I meant to say was, wearing lipstick, I mean lip balm and smelling of lavender shouldn't lead anyone to form opinions that are not necessarily true.

    I mean look at all those caber tossing Scottish types. Just because they dress like a lady doesn't mean to say they are not as manly as the next bloke.

    I just hate it when people point at me and laugh.
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Diannew wrote: »
    Just get a man to get up and take it out for you.....simple's:lol::lol: (another Mystery of the universe)

    :lol:

    Women shouldn't be watching DVDs/listening to CDs... Banned in the kitchen :)!
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Cullen wrote: »
    All I meant to say was, wearing lipstick, I mean lip balm and smelling of lavender shouldn't lead anyone to form opinions that are not necessarily true.

    I mean look at all those caber tossing Scottish types. Just because they dress like a lady doesn't mean to say they are not as manly as the next bloke.

    I just hate it when people point at me and laugh.

    LOL!!

    Less of it you..!
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Cullen wrote: »
    All I meant to say was, wearing lipstick, I mean lip balm and smelling of lavender shouldn't lead anyone to form opinions that are not necessarily true.

    I mean look at all those caber tossing Scottish types. Just because they dress like a lady doesn't mean to say they are not as manly as the next bloke.

    I just hate it when people point at me and laugh.

    Nothing wrong with being in touch with your femine side Cullen......and if you want to wear a dress.....go for it.....but please immac the legs.........:thumbup:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Ok why is it when your vacuming a peice of cotton thread or something like that you hoover it and hoover it and it wont pick it up so then you bend down pick it up to then drop it to try and hoover it again?
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Vacuuming, now I know lots of blokes who ended up in A & E after.... er..... helping with the vacuuming whilst their wives had popped out to the shops......
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Cullen wrote: »
    Vacuuming, now I know lots of blokes who ended up in A & E after.... er..... helping with the vacuuming whilst their wives had popped out to the shops......

    LOL i hope you actually do mean hoovering when their wives go to the shops and not 'hoovering' whilst their wives are out.... :ohmy:
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Ok why is it when your vacuming a peice of cotton thread or something like that you hoover it and hoover it and it wont pick it up so then you bend down pick it up to then drop it to try and hoover it again?

    :confused1: hey !!! what you talking about........:thumbup:
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    ok mysteries of the universe !!!

    1: shops that are open 24/7 ! why do they have locks on the doors ?
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Ok why is it when your vacuming a peice of cotton thread or something like that you hoover it and hoover it and it wont pick it up so then you bend down pick it up to then drop it to try and hoover it again?

    This just shows that us women......never give up:lol::lol:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Diannew wrote: »
    This just shows that us women......never give up:lol::lol:

    Not stuburn then? lmao
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Another one why is it when you drop a peice of toast it always falls butter side down?
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Another one why is it when you drop a peice of toast it always falls butter side down?

    Good Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Or every time you order a chinese/indian you spend ages looking at the menu....then order the same as you always do.....................:crying:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Diannew wrote: »
    Good Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Or every time you order a chinese/indian you spend ages looking at the menu....then order the same as you always do.....................:crying:

    lol sooo true

    Morning !
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    why is it that if you ever ring a wrong number it is NEVER engaged !
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Why is it marks a SPAMBOT????? :lol::lol::lol:
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    mr muscle, mr sheen, henry the hoover - yet it is us women who use them - mmmmmm

    tracy
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Why is it marks a SPAMBOT????? :lol::lol::lol:

    that isnt a mystery.................:confused1:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    taskey wrote: »
    mr muscle, mr sheen, henry the hoover - yet it is us women who use them - mmmmmm

    tracy

    Yeah but it shows the world has gone overly pc when they brought out a henryetta hoover too so not to be sexest
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Yeah but it shows the world has gone overly pc when they brought out a henryetta hoover too so not to be sexest

    yes the biggest problem was ....once henryetta got her feet in the house she stopping sucking !:lol::lol::lol::lol::laugh::laugh::laugh:
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    mark130273 wrote: »
    yes the biggest problem was ....once henryetta got her feet in the house she stopping sucking !:lol::lol::lol::lol::laugh::laugh::laugh:

    There's lots of coffee all over my computer monitor now... thanks!

    :lol::lol::lol:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    mark130273 wrote: »
    yes the biggest problem was ....once henryetta got her feet in the house she stopping sucking !:lol::lol::lol::lol::laugh::laugh::laugh:

    :ohmy:
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I can understand international businessman, stock brokers and traders wearing 'em...But in the engine plant where I work why do I see so many people wearing an hand-free ear piece in all day and usually only get 1-2 calls !! Lol

    Sorry to all you hands free addicts on the forum just had to get that outthere !!
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    AK002 wrote: »
    There's lots of coffee all over my computer monitor now... thanks!

    :lol::lol::lol:

    did you like that one then !:thumbup:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    taskey wrote: »
    mr muscle, mr sheen, henry the hoover - yet it is us women who use them - mmmmmm

    tracy


    I know thids has nothing to do with it.....but it was just the names of house hold appliances....................:lol::lol:

    What was the name of the first bra........................desilstopumdropin:lol:
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    speaking about bra's ,why oh why do the sizes not go up in a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q

    seems like once you get to g......its double aa ?

    whats the difference between d and double d(other than happiness:tongue_smilie:)
Privacy Policy