Unit 10 by correspondence

Kieron
Kieron Registered Posts: 24 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Has anybody done the unit 10 project via a correspondence and if so, how did you find assessors? Just doing it myself and it seems that absolutely everything is picked at. Obviously I want it right but after addressing my first lot of feedback I got even more points back to address that were not even mentioned originally? Just wondered if anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I am doing it by distance learning through Eagle and finding it not too bad. Had an interactive learning module to watch and tasks to complete first breaking down the different portions now starting on the report.
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    i am doing it distance learning through BPP. my tutor is fab, but i need to crack on with it. said i would have it done by time i go on hholiday. i go tomorrow.

EEEKKK

Tracy
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    taskey wrote: ยป
    i am doing it distance learning through BPP. my tutor is fab, but i need to crack on with it. said i would have it done by time i go on hholiday. i go tomorrow.

EEEKKK

Tracy

Take meeee
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    Take meeee

as long as you do my project for me - oh and be able to drink lots of american beer and eat t-bone steaks - yummy

Tracy
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    taskey wrote: ยป
    as long as you do my project for me - oh and be able to drink lots of american beer and eat t-bone steaks - yummy

Tracy

Project cant even get started on my own as for the rest i would give it a go :lol:

Have a fab time :001_smile:
Privacy Policy