Home For everyone Chat and off-topic discussion
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Your one stop thread for all things off topic (aka "Study Buddy II")

Comments

• A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    messedup89 wrote: »
    does anyone watch the Lion Man?

who
  • messedup89messedup89 Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,281
    the lion man? Craig Busch-zion, gandor, aslan etc
  • Sonny_LSonny_L Well-Known Registered Posts: 201
    blobbyh wrote: »
    Nah, I'm with you on Michael Mcintyre, Chris. Only ever seen him on 'Mock the Week', but I just hate the way he overuses that (supposedly) boyish/adolescent charm and constant giggling to himself while telling an extremely unfunny tale. I'm sure people laugh with him out of sympathy rather than for the quality of the humour itself.

I quite like Michael McIntyre. But, like Lee Evans and Russel Brand, he is best served in small doses.

I was just watching Mock the Week 'Too Hot for TV' Youtube 7 parter last night. Fantastic show, and the uncut format means you get to see the REAL Frankie Boyle. God I find that bloke hilarious.
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    the lion man? Craig Busch-zion, gandor, aslan etc

I do, I love it all those baby white tigers:thumbup:
  • AK002AK002 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,492
    Diannew wrote: »
    I do, I love it all those baby white tigers:thumbup:

You're strange :001_tongue:

Another day done!
    not strange. theri soooooooo cute! I want to go to newzealand just to go to Zion wildlife guardians, walk a tiger, see zion and gandor :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    You're worse :lol:
    AK002 wrote: »
    You're worse :lol:

aw you should watch it. I :001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1: it!
    LOL you do realised those are wee love hearts ;)?
    yup i love love love love LOVE it! lol :D
  • CJCCJC Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,657
    Sonny_L wrote: »
    I quite like Michael McIntyre. But, like Lee Evans and Russel Brand, he is best served in small doses.

I was just watching Mock the Week 'Too Hot for TV' Youtube 7 parter last night. Fantastic show, and the uncut format means you get to see the REAL Frankie Boyle. God I find that bloke hilarious.
    Another alleged comedian who does nothing whatsoever for me - a BBC comedy executive's idea of edgy (i.e. not edgy at all).

Only decent comedy on telly recently has been Psychoville and Charlie Brooker's programme (the title of which temporarily escapes me).
  • Sonny_LSonny_L Well-Known Registered Posts: 201
    Don't you like Peep Show? Buzzcocks? HIGNFY?
    QI is the best!
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    QI is the best!

And "who's line is it":thumbup:

Rubbish :)!

QI, Buzzcocks are qwality.
    Sonny_L wrote: »
    Don't you like Peep Show? Buzzcocks? HIGNFY?
    Peep Show was pretty good even though I can't stand David Mitchell. Buzzcocks OK but not as good as it was with Mark Lamarr, HGNIFY mostly depends on the guests, Paul Merton is usually pretty reliable for laugh out loud moments but Hislop's increasing priggishness usually just stops me bothering to watch.

Getting a bit QI'd out seeing as the re-runs on Dave are pretty much the only things worth watching until The Wire comes on.

I forgot to mention Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle, which although somewhat de-fanged for telly, was pretty much total genius.
    The glorious ineptitude of Stephen Fry attempting to rap from one of the very earliest shows is something that will live with me to my dying day.
    Blimey, they certainly play their football hard in Russia (from the BBC website)!
    Shaun Maloney appeared to have blown Celtic's chances of regulation-time victory with 30 seconds of the match to play, when he was snuffed out by the onrushing Gabulov.
  • blobbyhblobbyh Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,415
    Jesus.

Maybe they can use one of Abramovich'es shovels?

Love it! :thumbup1:
  • Gem7321Gem7321 Experienced Mentor DevonMAAT, AAT Licensed Accountant Posts: 1,438
    It was a full-moon last night, and I am still pregnant :thumbdown:
  • BluewednesdayBluewednesday Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,624
    It will be this week, believe me!
  • Gem7321Gem7321 Experienced Mentor DevonMAAT, AAT Licensed Accountant Posts: 1,438
    I'm gonna hold you to that, and if it's not this week I'm holding you personally responsible! :001_tongue:
    Afternoon spammers!
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    AK002 wrote: »
    Afternoon spammers!

Bored Bored Bored
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    Afternoon all, hope your all having a good day!
  • arleneldarleneld Feels At Home Registered Posts: 56
    I cant see Lee's picture.....:blushing:
    Sitting on the third storey balcony in the sun, eating the remains of last nights Indian and looking out over the sea. There are probably worse ways to spend your office lunch hour.
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    blobbyh wrote: »
    Sitting on the third storey balcony in the sun, eating the remains of last nights Indian and looking out over the sea. There are probably worse ways to spend your office lunch hour.

Yep got to agree with that, like sitting at your desk, looking out the window at a cloudy sky, while eating some scran, while your colleagues play radio 2 :lol:
    I don't very often come upstairs but the view is fantastic up here. I can see the sea, Hove station is right below me, can see the cricket ground floodlights and pretty much most of Hove. Beats sitting in my car during a lunch break as in previous jobs.