Intermediate completed in 6 months

Leanneburton8
Leanneburton8 Registered Posts: 4 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Hi All

I have been told that i can complete Intermediate in 6 months. I have just finished Foundation. Has anyone done Intermediate in 6 months and did you think this was tough going. I am training at Kaplan.

Thanks

Comments

• AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    If i pass the exams i sat in June then i will have completed Intermediate in 6 months. It's more than acheivable tbh.
  • Leanneburton8
    Thanks....did you find it too much or was it ok.
  • AK002
    It was ok.

Struggled a wee bit at the start to get my head around the management accounts side of ECR but think i did ok.

Are you distance learning?

I'm not and had to do day class for ECR and evening class for FRA.
  • Leanneburton8
    If i were to do it in 6 months then i would be doing a day class for one and evening class for another. Same as you!

Really dont know what to do. Im not in any rush but would still like to get it completed as soon as possible. If you had to do it all over again, would you do it again in 6 months or spread it over 1 year?

Thanks alot for your help.
  • AK002
    Not a problem :)!

If I could do it over again i would.

I felt the same, seemed I was "wasting" 6 months by only taking one exam lol..
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    AK002 wrote: ยป
    Not a problem :)!

If I could do it over again i would.

I felt the same, seemed I was "wasting" 6 months by only taking one exam lol..

when i did intermediate i wanted to do it in 6months but couldnt get the time off work :crying:
  • AK002
    I actually had to use my holidays.. (Was only 5 days in total, and tbh to save 6 months it was imo worth it).

Hopefully i will be getting those holidays back as i have just found out recently that they are sending another staff member on a bookkeeping course for a full week without him having to use his holidays..

was not pleased tbh lol
  • rachy1975
    rachy1975 Registered Posts: 366 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    i did it in 18 weeks....struggled at first but it all slotted into place in the last few weeks...passed all skills tests and just waiting for exam results on 17th.

:001_smile:
  • Cariann65
    Cariann65 Registered Posts: 19 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    I did foundation and intermediate in 1 year. Struggled abit with the Costing side, but passed all the exams first time.
  • Victoria
    Victoria Registered Posts: 18 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Hiya,

i completed my intermediat in 6 months as well. i was lucky that work gave me two days off a week to do this, however, i would have done it either way as in a way it prepares you for technician where you have to sit 3 exams in one go if you want to complete it in a year.

Also the exams aren't too challenging and as you have completed you foundation you have good background knowledge. i say you should go for it!

Vicki
Privacy Policy