Why does it take so long???

speegs
speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Has anyone else had this problem???

I put in my MIP license renewal 5 weeks ago and still they have not processed it.

Speegs :confused1:

Comments

• CMS
    CMS Registered Posts: 21 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Slightly off topic but exapctly what is this MIP I hear about? What does it allow you to do?

CMS
  • lorraine
    lorraine Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    It allows tyou to Practise as a Member in the services you feel qualified and able to provide.
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    speegs wrote: ยป
    Has anyone else had this problem???

I put in my MIP license renewal 5 weeks ago and still they have not processed it.

Speegs :confused1:

Yeah, I put mine in a while ago, mid July I think and nothing yet. Hmm, I don't think I've sent my CPD in yet though... *sigh* something else to do next week! :lol:
  • speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Hi Everyone

Just thought I would update you all.

The AAT rang me today to say my MIP license had been successful extended and renewed for another year.

This look about 6 weeks for the AAT to process in total, so if you are out there and waiting for your license renewal, give it about 6 weeks and it should come through.

The AAT said that they are very snowed under with applications at the moment which is why it is taking them a while to get renewals processed. I read into this that obviously lots of people want to be AAT MIPs which can only add more credence to our already wonderful qualification.

Thanks AAT

Speegs
Privacy Policy