Outstanding Fees @ Technician Level & Membership Fees

mi|kshake
mi|kshake Registered Posts: 70 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi,

I was just checking my account to make sure I have no outstanding fees and notice that I have a student membership fee to pay.

Does anyone know when this appeared? I don't remember seeing an e-mail advising me that an amount was due, I just checked today as the exam results are due soon.

I assume I can still get my results by e-mail, when the site says "Your fees must be paid in full by 31 July for your results to be available online". It just means I can't log in for my results?

I know I checked MyAAT to make sure I had no outstanding fees but I can't remember when which is annoying me. I feel it was fairly recently as I was sure I had nothing else to pay. (Definately sometime between the exam and now). But then again I don't know when the fee was put up on the site to pay. If I hadn't checked I wouldn't have realised I was owing anything!!

If I pass the June 09 exam then I only have skills test to take, which is marked my Kaplan. So would I have to renew my membership? Due to paying online now, I now pay myself initially before my work refunds me and I'd rather not pay myself if I don't have to - am totally confused!

Oh and does anyone know when the membership is due by?

Thanks!!

EDIT: Oops in my panic I posted this in totally the wrong section! Argh!! Supposed to go into the Technician Level section.

mi|kshake~
Privacy Policy