How to find list of CPD courses on AAT website?!

paulb
paulb Registered Posts: 26 Regular contributor ⭐
I fear I'm being thick here, but I just can't seem to access a list of CPD courses on the new AAT website! When I enter a range of dates, nothing ever comes up. Am I doing something really stupid?!

Comments

• deanshepherd
    deanshepherd Registered Posts: 1,809 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Works for me. Before you enter any dates/regions etc. you should be able to see every single course listed below. Entering a date range then just shortens the list. Can you see the full list?
  • paulb
    paulb Registered Posts: 26 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi Dean. Not sure if I'm in the right area then as I have never seen a list of courses! I am going into CPD Zone and then clicking on AAT events. Is this where I should then find the list of courses?
  • Anne Boleyn
    Anne Boleyn Registered Posts: 196 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Events and courses

Hi
    Having read this question I tried to find the answer but similarly I can't bring up any events or courses even when I go through to Branch and branch events. Is the website undergoing development in these areas? I certainly used to be able to call up the courses available but not now.

Will keep trying though.
  • whiterose
    whiterose Registered Posts: 49 Regular contributor ⭐
    Log in to 'MyAAT' then go to 'Book CPD Events' over on the LHS. If you scroll down the page a bit you will see that ALL the CPD events are listed - starting, I think, with one in Malaysia at the moment.
    Scroll up a bit and go to the search fields and you can narrow it down by selecting the type of event you are after or the region or the branch etc.
  • Anne Boleyn
    Cpd

Hi Whiterose
    This is how I've always accessed the course information in the past but following it now doesn't give me a single course or CPD event. All I get now are links to different types of courses and a blank form for searching for a particular type of course. When you click on a link it takes you back to the same page and if you fill in the form there is no continue or OK box to click on. If you press enter then it again brings you back to the same place. I assume it will sort itself out eventually.
  • claire
    claire Registered Posts: 22 New contributor 🐸
    I can not get it to work either. I have been trying for a couple of weeks now????
  • deanshepherd
    deanshepherd Registered Posts: 1,809 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️

It looks they are using some kind of embedded file (flash maybe?) to populate the database. It could be that you do not have the correct plugin installed.
  • Anne Boleyn
    Cpd

Hi DeanShepherd

Followed your link and it went through to the blank form again. As you say maybe I haven't got the latest flashy thing even though my computer is only about two months old. Oh well can't waste any more time on it.
  • Tiger
    Tiger Registered Posts: 63 Regular contributor ⭐
    I can't get a list either ....
  • awwallace22
    awwallace22 Registered Posts: 35 Regular contributor ⭐
    Did anyone have any joy viewing the courses? I have the same problem there are no courses to view its just blank even used DeanShepherd 's link but no joy!!
Privacy Policy