job query.

Options
steveJ
steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
I work for Ford motor company on the production line . Two vacancies have come up - Billing Clerk - dealing with invoices etc and 3rd party coordinator clerk (dealing with 3rd party work that goes on, contractors etc).

Just wondering if anyone has or is doing any type of work like this ?

Just trying to get some idea has I should be called in for the interviews shortly.

Comments

• mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    steveJ wrote: ยป
    I work for Ford motor company on the production line . Two vacancies have come up - Billing Clerk - dealing with invoices etc and 3rd party coordinator clerk (dealing with 3rd party work that goes on, contractors etc).

Just wondering if anyone has or is doing any type of work like this ?

Just trying to get some idea has I should be called in for the interviews shortly.

anywhere near wirral ?
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Apart from what you've already guessed at Steve, can't help you much with this. Billing clerk as you've said is possibly the tying up of delivery notes and purchase orders to invoices, reporting/resolving shortages or queries, ensuring the appropriate authorisation is obtained prior to invoice settlement etc. Sounds like a great introduction into the accounting function, especially within the car manufacturing industry where the opportunities could be huge for someone able enough.

The latter role sounds more stimulating though maybe less accounts orientated.

Best of luck for both and everyone on here will be rooting for you when the time comes.
  • steveJ
    Options
    Cheers mate. Thanks for that. Yeah, would be great to finally get my foot in the accounting door as it were. LoL.

No, nowhere near Wirral Mark. Why's that ?
  • mark130273
    Options
    steveJ wrote: ยป
    Cheers mate. Thanks for that. Yeah, would be great to finally get my foot in the accounting door as it were. LoL.

No, nowhere near Wirral Mark. Why's that ?

as thats were i am based !
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    JFC Mark, Steve has Dagenham, Essex down as his location in his profile. You know, top right corner of every single post you and we make? Do you think Essex is anywhere near Merseyside?
  • mark130273
    Options
    :thumbup1:
    JFC Mark, Steve has Dagenham, Essex down as his location in his profile. You know, top right corner of every single post you and we make? Do you think Essex is anywhere near Merseyside?

i know and i did se that. but you never know they might have advertised the jobs but the depot were the jobs are based could be in a different area...:thumbup1:
  • steveJ
    Options
    Ohhh. Wanna try and sneak in on my job !!! You cheeky devil !!! Let the games begin... LoL
  • troy
    troy Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Now Blobbyh, be nice!!!
    After all, Mark might be just like a woman, and has no sense of direction!! :001_tt2:
  • mark130273
    Options
    troy wrote: ยป
    Now Blobbyh, be nice!!!
    After all, Mark might be just like a woman, and has no sense of direction!! :001_tt2:

gee thanks.........as you might of seens by another thread, my directional skills are not exactly any good ??
Privacy Policy