Todays the day people (well hopefully)

13»

Comments

  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234
    AK002 wrote: »
    Is that some sort of adult joke that i don't understand :(:(:(

    you picture ??:confused1:
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

    It's been a long day :lol:!
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234
    AK002 wrote: »
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

    It's been a long day :lol:!

    there is a long day and plain stupid ???:laugh:
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492
    mark130273 wrote: »
    there is a long day and plain stupid ???:laugh:

    Yeah i guess it's the later eh!
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234
    AK002 wrote: »
    Yeah i guess it's the later eh!

    like forest once said "stupid is as stupid does" that is a brilliant quote ?
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492
    Forest also said life is like a box of chocolates... hmmm
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234
    AK002 wrote: »
    Forest also said life is like a box of chocolates... hmmm

    that wasnt such a great quote........its been on so many times and my mrs says she doesnt want to see it......

    it a great film ?
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492
    Yup! Good film.

    I like buba lol
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657
    mark130273 wrote: »
    my mrs says she doesn't want to see it......
    For once you should listen to her. Capsule review: it's a pile of doo-doo.

    Life is like a box of chocolates, someone's already had all the good ones and left me with the coffee creams.
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234
    CJC wrote: »
    For once you should listen to her. Capsule review: it's a pile of doo-doo.

    Life is like a box of chocolates, someone's already had all the good ones and left me with the coffee creams.

    soory but forest gump is one of the best films i have ever seen ......brilliant in so many different ways !
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657
    mark130273 wrote: »
    soory but forest gump is one of the best films i have ever seen ......brilliant in so many different ways !
    Well, I suppose people are entitled to their opinions even when they're wrong.
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492
    Agree mark!
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234
    and your entitled to your opinion as well..............and i am sure that everyone like films that other think are rubbish.....

    but have to ask then what films you like then CJC ?
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492
    High School Musical?
Privacy Policy