Mac unit 33

Options
umerali2003
umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor 🦉
I am not feeling like giving unit 33 again in dec . Thats the only unit standing between me and aat qualification from last one year i am really down and out .After clearing all other units of diploma level in 1st attemp in dec 2008 i cant gather my self once again for this unit i am done .

Comments

• Londina
    Londina Registered Posts: 814 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    you should not give up, I know it hard to resit all over again, but you shouldn't allow MAC to throw you out this way!!!

Keep trying, review your study method, maybe you should change something? What about in the exams, are you show all your calculations and make notes to the examiner just to explain what are you doing? I think I made it just because of this.

Good luck, 3rd time is going to be the lucky one, I'm sure!!!
  • Ampsie
    Ampsie Registered Posts: 145 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Don't give up. I am doing Mac in dec this year. I bottled out of doing it in June as i HATE it so much! I get on really well with the financial papers but the costing ones i hate and they aren't applicable to my work either.

But don't feel alone - i'll be studying and determined somehow to do it, so i'm sure we can chivvy each other along!

Ampsie
    :001_smile:
  • DOTTY
    DOTTY Registered Posts: 22 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi,

I also hated MAC, could do financials but costing didn't come easy, battle on you will get it in the end, i am a little shell shocked that i pased MAC, i was convinced i had done badly. So please do not let MAC beat you, you can do it.
Privacy Policy