Flat hunting

LondonMatt
LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
Does anyone know a good site to find a flat share? I've used easy room mate and fish4 (which I since learned was powered by easy roomate :blushing:), but I can't seem to find anywhere decent.

Easy roommate is horrible to use. It makes you pay to view emails from landlords and seeing as the site is showing only 3 rooms available in the whole of Cambridge, I don't think it's worth the Β£20 to speak to those three.

Can anyone recommend a decent site?

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Does anyone know a good site to find a flat share? I've used easy room mate and fish4 (which I since learned was powered by easy roomate :blushing:), but I can't seem to find anywhere decent.

Easy roommate is horrible to use. It makes you pay to view emails from landlords and seeing as the site is showing only 3 rooms available in the whole of Cambridge, I don't think it's worth the Β£20 to speak to those three.

Can anyone recommend a decent site?

I have a spare room but commute would be a nightmare sorry
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    I have a mate whose daughter lives in cambridge. I'll ask her for information. Is there a particular part of Cambridge you are interested in ?

Has your Company got any contacts that could help?

What about the University? Would they have any room share contacts?

(Oh I have an empty nest syndrome coming on.....)
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    We have an office in Cambridge and I've been emailing someone up there. They say to avoid Kings Hedges and Arbury, so other than those places, I'm easy anywhere.

Good idea about the uni, I might have a peek at their website, see what they say.
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor 🐘
    What about finding what the local paper is up there and having a look through it?
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    me............imagine that ...sharing with an accountant....how boring ?>???lol
  • Jon_1984
    Jon_1984 Registered Posts: 186 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
Privacy Policy