MIP professional cover

oggieoggie Just JoinedPosts: 3Registered
Hi all

I am just in the process of starting out on my own; after 4 years in practice and a year in industry. I am mainly looking to focus on sole traders and fairly small LTD companies.

I already have a number of people offering work so need to be able to complete the 'continuity of practice' on the application form. Would anyone be able to help please? I live in Suffolk, near Cambridge.

Many thanks in advance
Sign In or Register to comment.