Student - MAAT

Options
Mini_Lisa
Mini_Lisa Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
Hello I'm not sure if I'm posting in the correct area as I'm new to the site! I've just become MAAT after completing my final project & have a quick question about fees.

I've just paid for my online MAAT Assessment fee- Registered student & my Student Membership Fee. I have now received notification that I also have to pay for a MAAT Subscription 2009. How come I have to pay for the Student Membership fee as well as the MAAT Subscription fee as i'm not really a student anymore??! :001_unsure:

Comments

• Thomasl1
    Thomasl1 Registered Posts: 43 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Exactly the same applies to me, i was gonna post this question but you beat me to it haha
  • Psyche
    Psyche Registered Posts: 187 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Same applies to me. When I got my student invoice I rang them and said I would be an MAAT soon, and could I wait for that invoice to come in. They said yes, but then I was not allowed to submit my online MAAT application without paying the outstanding student invoice. I am assuming I will be able to just pay the difference between the MAAT and student fees. If not I will be back on the phone again for sure :)
  • cs_1988
    cs_1988 Registered Posts: 231 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I called about it, and was told for the first year of MAAT you only have to pay the student fees!
  • Mini_Lisa
    Mini_Lisa Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I've just checked my oustanding fees online & there is nothing outstanding now! So I'm guessing we're not to pay the MAAT Membership fee just yet afterall ~ Result!
  • lork
    lork Registered Posts: 97 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I called them yesterday about this as well and was told I wouldn't have to pay anything until August 2010. I've just logged into MyAAT and have this message:

"Due to a system error some members elected to full membership on Friday 28th August have had a subscription incorrectly posted on their membership account and therefore your outstanding balance may be incorrect.

We would like to assure you that we are currently looking into this and we apologise for the inconvenience."

Phew!
  • Psyche
    Psyche Registered Posts: 187 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    cs_1988 - that is great news! Thanks for posting :)
Privacy Policy