DD AAT Fee's

A-VicA-Vic Expertise GuaranteedPosts: 6,970Registered
Hey all

Just a quick question i set up a DD to pay my fee's and was under the impression that the fee's go out on the 1st but have checked at the bank today and nothing has gone out - has anyone else had the same thing or had there fee's go out?

Thanks


Vic

BTW Reading was great :001_smile:

Comments

  • AK002AK002 Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 2,492Registered
    Oh god you're back :lol:

    I think best to phone AAT?
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Posts: 6,970Registered
    ive rung them 3 times but still nothing has come out ?
  • AK002AK002 Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 2,492Registered
    LOL!

    Just leave it then, if they don't want your money n all that :P
  • steveJsteveJ Experienced Mentor Posts: 694Registered
    A-VIC have your fees come out yet ?
    I had to phone AAT regarding th fees not coming out and have had to pay for them over the phone as they are having a problem with direct debits.

    Just ring 'em to find out...

    :001_rolleyes:
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Posts: 6,970Registered
    steveJ wrote: »
    A-VIC have your fees come out yet ?
    I had to phone AAT regarding th fees not coming out and have had to pay for them over the phone as they are having a problem with direct debits.

    Just ring 'em to find out...

    :001_rolleyes:

    Hi Steve yep rang them 4 times now and they keep saying its set up and should be out within the next 5 days i also received sept/oct mag so it must have gone through? (but yes still nothing out of my bank)
  • MonsoonMonsoon Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 4,071FMAAT, AAT Licensed Accountant
    They didn't notify me and took my money anyway! :lol::lol:
  • AK002AK002 Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 2,492Registered
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Hi Steve yep rang them 4 times now and they keep saying its set up and should be out within the next 5 days i also received sept/oct mag so it must have gone through? (but yes still nothing out of my bank)

    Hi

    I've just spoke to the AAT.

    They said they are having problems and if you could do a Bank Transfer to;

    (runs and finds personal bank details) :lol:
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Posts: 6,970Registered
    AK002 wrote: »
    Hi

    I've just spoke to the AAT.

    They said they are having problems and if you could do a Bank Transfer to;

    (runs and finds personal bank details) :lol:

    I wanted to spread it over two months however i guess i will have to ring them again today and just pay the lot its annoying as this was set up back in july so plenty of notice :mad2:
  • AK002AK002 Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 2,492Registered
    Awwww diddums..
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Posts: 6,970Registered
    AK002 wrote: »
    Awwww diddums..

    Shut it you lol MORNING

    No but it is starting to annoy me some what as i need to enter for december exams soon
  • AK002AK002 Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 2,492Registered
    :001_tongue::001_tongue::001_tongue:

    Just phone them and beg them to take your money off you :lol:
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Posts: 6,970Registered
    Well they have taken one payment and the next payment next month - some prat had canceled the DD last week?????? worrying thing is arnt these people incharge of us learning business finance and they cant even arrange their own????
Sign In or Register to comment.