Chem Pro ECR help needed

Options
purple19m
purple19m Registered Posts: 92 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi all,

Would be grateful if anyone could help me with section 2 of Chem Pro practice exam.

On 2.1 do i put the direct material cost (chem-base) as £8 for each of the products P Q and R or as i assume i mutiply the chem base per unit (litres) by £8 to give the the direct material cost (chem base).

Also on 2.3 i am confused (nothing new!) on which figures i use for contribution and contribution per unit per litre of chem-base. I see i get one from task 2.1 but where am i getting the other from?

I have completed all 3 practice exams just stuck on this bit on this one pratice exam, i don't know if i'm reading the information wrong or whether its the drowsiness from painkillers i've had! lol It's driving me mad keep staring at the questions though!GRRRR

Would really appreciate if someone could shed some light as i must be missing something thats totally obvious as per normal.

Thanks for your time.

Comments

• purple19m
    Options
    Can anyone help with this think i've figured out but confirmation will be good.

So for 2.1 have multiplied the £8 per litre by the number of litres in each unit to get the direct material cost.

and for 2.3 i have divided the contribution per unit by the number of litres in each unit to give me the contribution per unit per litre of chem base.

Is there anyone who can advise if i have done this correctly or not as i really want to finish this one.

Thanks for your time.
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Options
    confirmation

confirmation
    So for 2.1 have multiplied the £8 per litre by the number of litres in each unit to get the direct material cost.
    Good
    P£20
    Q £16
    R £24
    2.3 i have divided the contribution per unit by the number of litres in each unit to give me the contribution per unit per litre of chem base
    Good
    P£20
    Q £25
    R £17

Well done
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • purple19m
    Options
    That is what i have after all that! Always try and make it harder lol Thanks sandy thats much appreciated. :001_smile:
Privacy Policy