Options
124»

Comments

• mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    sooooo geloussssss

i wouldnt be......should see the amount of wrok involved....
  • cs_1988
    cs_1988 Registered Posts: 231 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I think Law is the one paper of the whole ACCA that i think i will struggle on, there's plents of time for f5 revision yet!!!! I only start to worry a week before the exam!!

The first thing we were told at college was 30% of people pass F4 and about 35% F5! Nice
  • mark130273
    Options
    cs_1988 wrote: »
    I think Law is the one paper of the whole ACCA that i think i will struggle on, there's plents of time for f5 revision yet!!!! I only start to worry a week before the exam!!

The first thing we were told at college was 30% of people pass F4 and about 35% F5! Nice

ditto......didnt get told about f4 got told about f5....and at my college they shows us the % pass rates was about the world average. but they didnt point out that there own pass rate has decreased from 71% in 07 to 48% in 09 !!!
  • cs_1988
    Options
    Lol, are you weekday or homestudy? I do reed business school, only covered half the topic of f5 so far!
  • mark130273
    Options
    Lol, are you weekday or homestudy? I do reed business school, only covered half the topic of f5 so far!

im in day release to MMU. doing both f4 and f5 on a wednesday morning and afternoon !
  • cs_1988
    Options
    Sounds fun! Is the law part hard then?
  • mark130273
    Options
    Sounds fun! Is the law part hard then?

not as hard as i thought it would be ......i thoguht we would have to know every intricate detail of each law, but its more you have to learn that their is a law and how people would go abou it and which court . but only had one lesson .....

but i think it will be the hardest one for me....out of all the papers.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Might seem a stupid question but worth asking i have an a-level in law would this make me exempt from this unit?
  • mark130273
    Options
    Might seem a stupid question but worth asking i have an a-level in law would this make me exempt from this unit?

no ! well i shouldnt think so ..but it might make it easier for you >?
  • A-Vic
    Options
    mark130273 wrote: »
    no ! well i shouldnt think so ..but it might make it easier for you >?

I thought it might not have done due to new legislation ect but i do like this subject so not to worry
  • mark130273
    Options
    :confused1::confused1:
    I thought it might not have done due to new legislation ect but i do like this subject so not to worry

you like the law ???:confused1::confused1:
  • A-Vic
    Options
    :confused1::confused1:

you like the law ???:confused1::confused1:

Yeah dont you?
  • mark130273
    Options
    Yeah dont you?

well not got stuck into the subject YET.......but i would like to know a few bits and bobs about various things...
  • A-Vic
    Options
    well not got stuck into the subject YET.......but i would like to know a few bits and bobs about various things...

went as far back as learning about the magncarter to present day europe ect its such a wide topic but only touched business law a little a few trade act ect
  • mark130273
    Options
    went as far back as learning about the magncarter to present day europe ect its such a wide topic but only touched business law a little a few trade act ect

you should be not to worried then . im sure youve got the basic knowledge about the various courts and some law background. think about us that have NONE ?
  • A-Vic
    Options
    you should be not to worried then . im sure youve got the basic knowledge about the various courts and some law background. think about us that have NONE ?

I wouldn't worry mark i bet you will pick it up in no time
Privacy Policy