Downloading podcasts

emilybsmith
emilybsmith Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
Please can someone tell me how the heck I can save the podcasts on the website direct to my ipod??? I seriously am losing the will to live trying to work it out!!:crying:

I have tried everything i can think of, so if anyone knows how to do this I would be forever grateful!!!!

Comments

• Ponder
    Ponder Registered Posts: 97 Regular contributor ⭐
    To download each podcast, right click each link and save them to your target location such as your computer’s hard drive or direct to a portable MP3 player(which would have to be linked to your computer), or just left click the link and the player will open and start to play the file on your computer straight away.
  • emilybsmith
    emilybsmith Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    I can save the target, but my problem is i cant see it on my actual ipod after its updated. When I go through the computer to view iTunes its there, but not if i go direct to iTunes or on my ipod. Perhaps I have some settings not quite right on my ipod? I dont know :confused1:
  • katie2008
    katie2008 Registered Posts: 294 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    by any chance is it a ipod touch running on xp or vista?

Those nice people at apple have stopped it appearing in my computer to stop people transfering music back to their pc!!
  • LeeS2009
    LeeS2009 Registered Posts: 1,515 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I can save the target, but my problem is i cant see it on my actual ipod after its updated. When I go through the computer to view iTunes its there, but not if i go direct to iTunes or on my ipod. Perhaps I have some settings not quite right on my ipod? I dont know :confused1:

can you not sychronise your ipod and itunes? wont that work?
Privacy Policy