presentation night

mark130273
mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
hiya all, anyone else got their presentation invatation yet ? got mine at the weekend and hopefully i will be going the nov 6th in manchester

anyone else going there ?

Comments

• AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I've heard you're barred...
  • Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I didn't even know there was one :(
  • mark130273
    I didn't even know there was one :(

wel you get invited if youve got your fully qualifaction ?

and no im not barred >>>>>>YET ?:001_tt2:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    hiya all, anyone else got their presentation invatation yet ? got mine at the weekend and hopefully i will be going the nov 6th in manchester

anyone else going there ?

Have a great night you deserve it after all the work :001_smile:
  • mark130273
    i know i cant wait . im jus hoping to get tickets. have heard that they sell out very quickly......

does anyone know if its cap and gown or just normal accounting dress code ?
  • troy
    troy Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Just normal dress code......but they do provide cap and gown for photo's
  • mark130273
    thanks for the troy.....i cant wait for that now !
  • Psyche
    Psyche Registered Posts: 187 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I have not heard anything, but it just figures it would be Nov 6th as I am out of the country! :(

Maybe London's is a different date. I'm sure my Mum wants a framed picture of me in my cap and gown...
  • mark130273
    Psyche wrote: ยป
    I have not heard anything, but it just figures it would be Nov 6th as I am out of the country! :(

Maybe London's is a different date. I'm sure my Mum wants a framed picture of me in my cap and gown...

london is a completely different dates. i think they are before manchester ,birmingham is the week after ...
  • lessci
    lessci Registered Posts: 180 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Has anyone heard whether they've got a place at one of the presentations yet?
  • mark130273
    lessci wrote: ยป
    Has anyone heard whether they've got a place at one of the presentations yet?

nope had nothing back yet !!!
  • lessci
    lessci Registered Posts: 180 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Love your new Avatar Mark
  • mark130273
    lessci wrote: ยป
    Love your new Avatar Mark

thanks very much ......dont know im trying to say by it but i think most people think i might be one of them !
  • lou123
    lou123 Registered Posts: 53 Regular contributor โญ
    If you log in to your AAT account and go to My Events, your presentation date is listed.
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Psyche wrote: ยป
    I'm sure my Mum wants a framed picture of me in my cap and gown...
    My mum's got three of those already - well actually only one with the traditional cap, my Master's outfit didn't include a cap and with my Doctoral robes it was more of a hat sort of thing. Sadly, that's not me in the pic, I grabbed it from the Brunel website and they obviously wanted someone far better looking than me, even 15 years ago I didn't look that good.
    Docsm.jpg
  • mark130273
    well i can wait for that . the pictures are going to make me so proud and having that great cap and gown pose is going to be so cool !
  • Pencil
    Pencil Registered Posts: 97 Regular contributor โญ
    I've had my date confirmed. I'm off to York on the 27th November - woohoo!!!

I don't come from York, but taking a friend of mine along and then after the ceremony we're going to hit the night life and the next day take a walk along city walls.

(Anybody know of somewhere cheap to stay overnight??)
  • troy
    How did you get confirmation?

I have not received anything yet
  • Pencil
    On the first page of MyAAT, click on 'Events you have Booked' This should show you the event you have been booked onto. I must admit, I was expecting a letter or e-mail confirmation, but maybe that will be sent closer to the date with any additional info for the evening.

Where are you hoping to go to?

A question for the ladies (and chaps if they have an opinion) with regards to dress. I would love to wear an knee length evening type gown but don't want to be completely over dressed. I know it has to be formal etc but don't want to be too plain. What is everyone else expecting to wear?
  • troy
    I must be blind as i do not have that option on myaat page? Maybe i have not got a place?

Have you paid your subscription fees? Maybe I haven't got a place as i have only just paid mine?

I would wear an evening dress, although long it would not be over the top. I don't think? But I would like to hear from others as to what they would wear
  • mark130273
    cool i go have a look now !
  • A-Vic
    CJC wrote: ยป
    My mum's got three of those already - well actually only one with the traditional cap, my Master's outfit didn't include a cap and with my Doctoral robes it was more of a hat sort of thing. Sadly, that's not me in the pic, I grabbed it from the Brunel website and they obviously wanted someone far better looking than me, even 15 years ago I didn't look that good.
    Docsm.jpg

Very smart
  • troy
    I have not had anything on the AAT Homepage. So i emailed the award ceramonies team and I received confirmation that I am booked on the one on 6th November.

And I have had an email confirming I am now MAAT!!!!

I'm so happy!
  • mark130273
    troy wrote: ยป
    I have not had anything on the AAT Homepage. So i emailed the award ceramonies team and I received confirmation that I am booked on the one on 6th November.

And I have had an email confirming I am now MAAT!!!!

I'm so happy!

well done .think im going to have to contact them myself
  • mark130273
    just rang up and i have found out that im off to the manchester night on the 6th !!! wooo hoooo
  • A-Vic
    just rang up and i have found out that im off to the manchester night on the 6th !!! wooo hoooo

Fab enjoy and take lots of pics
  • mark130273
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    Fab enjoy and take lots of pics

thats one thing that will be making sure off......my camera and a bucket load of batteries....just in case !
  • Pencil
    I guess we'll all have to pretend to be ultra professional for the evening - hehe. It's not long til the first presentation night, i hope someone is able to get some pics up before I go on the 27th Nov.

Well done Troy on getting MAAT. What a good feeling :0
  • mark130273
    i will try to get some up.......but do you really wanna see the great Mark in a cap and gown !!!!hahahha
Privacy Policy