Past Exam Papers?

Options
Thomasl1
Thomasl1 Registered Posts: 43 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi All,
Strange question this, I am a full AAT member, however I would like to look back at AAT Foundation past papers. Reason being my wife is beginning AAT Intermediate course in a few weeks and I wanted to show her Foundation papers to show her the way things are set up, etc. I know the past paper link was on MyAAT when I was a student member, but now its gone. Is there any way i can see these papers now or does anybody have a link to the page?
Cheers
Steve

Comments

• LeeS2009
    LeeS2009 Registered Posts: 1,515 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Thomasl1 wrote: »
    Hi All,
    Strange question this, I am a full AAT member, however I would like to look back at AAT Foundation past papers. Reason being my wife is beginning AAT Intermediate course in a few weeks and I wanted to show her Foundation papers to show her the way things are set up, etc. I know the past paper link was on MyAAT when I was a student member, but now its gone. Is there any way i can see these papers now or does anybody have a link to the page?
    Cheers
    Steve

The new AAT website is taylored to a your specific level, its easy for a student to access and print off, but i am not to sure even a student member can give you the link as i am pretty sure that area would be shut off to you. the easiest way is for a student to do it for you and either send you the papers or scan them onto a pdf file and send them to you.

dont know if anyone has any better ideas?????
  • lorraine
    lorraine Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    one way is to use the search part on the home page after logging in and type in what you are looking for and you should get it. I am a MIP and can still access past papers that way. I did have a link that is very useful but its on my home pc, when I get home tonight I will post the link.
  • lorraine
    Options
  • Thomasl1
    Thomasl1 Registered Posts: 43 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    That is a very useful link. Thanks a lot Lorraine :)
  • lorraine
    Options
    Thanks okay, its good to help if I can!!!!
  • Gill1980
    Gill1980 Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    lorraine wrote: »
    Thanks okay, its good to help if I can!!!!
    Hi
    I have clicked the link and still doesnt take me to the foundation level. Can anyone help as how I access the past exam papers for foundation?
    Thanks
    Gillian
  • lorraine
    Options
    Foundation past papers
    Gill1980 wrote: »
    Hi
    I have clicked the link and still doesnt take me to the foundation level. Can anyone help as how I access the past exam papers for foundation?
    Thanks
    Gillian

Hi Gillian, I have just clicked on the link and can't see a problem getting foundation papers, what happens when you click foundation in the middle, then plb exam, then it should come up with past paper it works when I do it. You have to sign in aswell. Let me know if you still have problems.
Privacy Policy