Technician

Options
KARENL
KARENL Registered Posts: 13 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
has anyone moved on to technician with any simulations outstanding from intermediate?

Comments

• tjc
    tjc Registered Posts: 10 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    Hi, I've moved on to technician with Professional Ethics oustanding. which unit do you have outstanding?
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I haveeeeeeeeee :D

I've got PRAR outstanding :)!
  • KARENL
    KARENL Registered Posts: 13 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    i have ECR Simulation outstanding and Kaplan wont let me move on and i cant understand why as i told them i would do it in the next week but they still cant?
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    May be that centres poilicy.. im with kaplan and am doing PRAR in the next week..
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    tjc wrote: ยป
    Hi, I've moved on to technician with Professional Ethics oustanding. which unit do you have outstanding?

But in technition you dont have to do eithics? i mean NVQ (same thing)
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    i have all 3 from intermediate outstanding and i am with BPP, but i am homestudy. i have just sat and returned unit 5.

tracy
  • tjc
    tjc Registered Posts: 10 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    But in technition you dont have to do eithics? i mean NVQ (same thing)

I'm doing the Dipolma and Professional Ethics is an Intermediate unit, i studied at college last year but was not competent in this unit, so i contacted Kaplan and i'm just doing that unit with them but i've already moved on to Technician with Eagle Education and will be taking exam MAC unit 33 at the end of November.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    tjc wrote: ยป
    I'm doing the Dipolma and Professional Ethics is an Intermediate unit, i studied at college last year but was not competent in this unit, so i contacted Kaplan and i'm just doing that unit with them but i've already moved on to Technician with Eagle Education and will be taking exam MAC unit 33 at the end of November.

Sorry you mean advanced certificate :001_smile:

Its not a bad unit and there are a few in my class that have moved over to dipolma from NVQ route. i did it in a week last year very doable
Privacy Policy