Revision for the Nov/Dec 2009 exams PEV PCR Sussex 31 Oct 1 Nov

Options
SandyHood
SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
I am planning 2 one-day revision courses going over the standards and exam techniques one for PEV and one for PCR.

The location will be Sussex:
PEV in a day Saturday 31 October
PCR in a day Sunday 1 November

This would help those candidates who attend to focus any subsequent exam preparation on those key issues that I highlight.

I would be looking for quite a small group (8-10) to enable everyone to meet a lot of their objectives. The fee would be £100 per person per day.

We will start at 9.30am and finish around 3.30/4.00pm each day.

Please contact me by email (rather than replying to this thread).

Thank you

Sandy
Sandy
sandy@sandyhood.com
www.sandyhood.com

Comments

• reddwarf
    reddwarf Registered Posts: 528 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I'm first in the queue and can recommend Sandy's revision courses to anyone. Tips on exam technique, short cuts and thorough theory brush up. excellent:thumbup1:
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    bump
  • SandyHood
    Options
    This course is not yet full, but enquiries are coming in.
    Please let me remind you that if you will require an invoice for your employer, you will need to allow sufficient time for me to send that invoice and for your employer to serd payment before the course starts.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Sandy, are you doing any courses for MAC?
  • SandyHood
    Options
    I'll do a day for MAC in London, but I genuinely think attending both the PEV and PCR days would be very good advice. I certainly think that MAC has some topics that have not cropped up in the exam yet, and PEV plus PCR is the thorough way to approach it.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • lou123
    lou123 Registered Posts: 53 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    If anyone gets the opportunity to attend a revision day run by Sandy Hood you should try your very best to get there.

Sandy's way of making everything so clear and understandable was of huge benefit to my studies and gave me the extra boost I needed to pass PEV and PCR last December.

Cheers Sandy, and the very best of luck to everyone studying.

lou123
  • SandyHood
    Options
    Thank you Lou
    Just a quick note to say that the course has attracted interest from a wide area including West Kent and Solihull.
    I think it will be a good grounding with just over 4 weeks for consolidating what we study ahead of the exams. As soon as I have received payment for 10 places I will regard that day as full. You can come to the Saturday, the Sunday or both it is up to you.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • SandyHood
    Options
    Another quick note.
    There are still a few places available, and baring some unforseen calamity it will be going ahead.
    If you are studying MAC it is well worth attending both days as I will be able to cover all the aspects of the course. PEV (or the second part of MAC) on Saturday and PCR (first part of MAC) on Sunday.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • TraineeTaff
    TraineeTaff Registered Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi,
    Are you running any courses on PEV before the December exams in Leicestershire?
    Would be super grateful if you could let me know.
    Email: faye.lear@yahoo.co.uk
    Many thanks.
  • candy84
    candy84 Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    lou123 said:
    If anyone gets the opportunity to attend a revision day run by Sandy Hood you should try your very best to get there.

I agree
    Sandy's revision days are brilliant. He knows what is important and where the changes are going to take place.
    I passed, so he must be very very good!!
Privacy Policy