Ltd Co & MiP

SarahSSarahS Feels At HomeRegistered Posts: 60
Hi there,

Just a query. If you're a MiP with a limited company how do you go about filing your own company's CT return? Do you register the company with the CT online service and file when appropriate with it's own online account or do you act as agent for your company and file CT returns through the agent's online account? Not sure the latter would be correct but then again it seems a bit of a faff to set up another online account just for that company when you're an agent anyway!

Any advice/thoughts appreciated



Sign In or Register to comment.