Kecak Registered Posts: 50 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    LeeS2009 wrote: Β»
    Does that comment sound conceited?

Correct.
  • LeeS2009
    LeeS2009 Registered Posts: 1,515 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    hold on everyone ....stop the press.............hold the back pages.............

Lee has had an IDEA ???

Hence the new 10 commandments lol
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Hence the new 10 commandments lol

but everyone is still waiting on your idea ...i think someone come up with the 10 commandments a long time ago ????lol
  • LeeS2009
    Options
    but everyone is still waiting on your idea ...i think someone come up with the 10 commandments a long time ago ????lol

yeah!! didnt do much good tho did it lol
  • mark130273
    Options

only if you actually follow it thou ???and the question is how many people have actually followed each and every one of them ?
  • LeeS2009
    Options
    only if you actually follow it thou ???and the question is how many people have actually followed each and every one of them ?

which ones the first set or the second set? lol
  • mark130273
    Options
    the orginal set..........hey o-one would dare follow my set ??
  • LeeS2009
    Options
    the orginal set..........hey o-one would dare follow my set ??

i thought moses threw the original tablets on the floor and broke them in fury on his way back down the mountain!!! its ok though coz god gave him a replacement set lol
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options

I reckon you have broken more than most LOL
  • LeeS2009
    Options
    Diannew wrote: Β»
    I reckon you have broken more than most LOL

what an outlandish assumption Dippy Di, I am hurt by that comment!
  • mark130273
    Options
    i thought moses threw the original tablets on the floor and broke them in fury on his way back down the mountain!!! its ok though coz god gave him a replacement set lol

well thats a lot of info on the bible.......im guessing your not an athyist(spelling) then
  • LeeS2009
    Options
    well thats a lot of info on the bible.......im guessing your not an athyist(spelling) then

Oh yes I am....completely, 100%. Doesnt mean religion isnt an interesting subject though
  • mark130273
    Options
    Oh yes I am....completely, 100%. Doesnt mean religion isnt an interesting subject though

erm.........yes it is........it more boring than accountancy !!!lol
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    what an outlandish assumption Dippy Di, I am hurt by that comment!

I was talking tablets........broken tablets...that's what you said......no need to feel hurt x

Dippy Di ??? no probs Loopy Lee
  • LeeS2009
    Options
    erm.........yes it is........it more boring than accountancy !!!lol

I find religion fascinating!!
    I was talking tablets........broken tablets...that's what you said......no need to feel hurt x

tablets?? you need to take some my darling....a chill pill lol
  • mark130273
    Options

YEH right !!!!!!
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Anyone with under twelve months seniority in a company can be dismissed as long as it is not for the same old same old racial, sexual, disability, age, sexual orientation, football team, x factor, political party etc reasons.

So if your employer wishes to retain staff with over twelve months seniority, he can. He may have to consider that he is setting a precedent.

I would advise him to make sure that he fully investigates the incident in the company disciplinary procedures and takes any necessary steps as a result of the findings. This may be a final written warning, or possibly moving a member of staff to a different department.

(Personally I would consider dismissing the instigator and disciplining the retaliator.)
  • mark130273
    Options
    Cullen wrote: Β»
    Anyone with under twelve months seniority in a company can be dismissed as long as it is not for the same old same old racial, sexual, disability, age, sexual orientation, football team, x factor, political party etc reasons.

So if your employer wishes to retain staff with over twelve months seniority, he can. He may have to consider that he is setting a precedent.

I would advise him to make sure that he fully investigates the incident in the company disciplinary procedures and takes any necessary steps as a result of the findings. This may be a final written warning, or possibly moving a member of staff to a different department.

(Personally I would consider dismissing the instigator and disciplining the retaliator.)

can I just ask then ......would it be possible to sack someone who had been for the "x factor" auditions then ?
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    No it is a sin. See the thread regarding the 10 commandments. You would burn in hell for, um, at least ten minutes.

It may be worth it though.........
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: Β»
    I feel sorry for Tina the orginal poster who asked advice and i advize them strongly now to seek legal advise and ignor what seems to me to be other peoples issues raised.

On the contrary Vic, I felt that despite the controversial issues within here, TinaW received some excellent replies in what, for the most part, proved to be a very stimulating thread (as the argumentative ones mostly are). Lee and I clearly had strong differences of opinion, however these were mostly over the approach rather than the net result and I fully respect his contribution as I hope he did mine. What I ultimately find most annoying, is that TinaW's last activity came a mere 58 minutes after the original post and thus she hasn't read many of the comments posted, whichever way she would have chosen to eventually take them.
  • mark130273
    Options
    Cullen wrote: Β»
    No it is a sin. See the thread regarding the 10 commandments. You would burn in hell for, um, at least ten minutes.

It may be worth it though.........

i think i am in hell anyway ....
  • Toffeemadblue
    Toffeemadblue Registered Posts: 102 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    I can understand your disappointment with the original poster Robert especially as you and others spent a lot of time and effort sharing your opinions and knowledge. However what makes these forums valuable for me (and I'm sure many others) is that we do freely interact and argue across a range of controversial subjects and that we all learn from that process. Everyone who read or contributed to this thread will have gained from it and may well act or think differently in the future if coming across a similar scenario,
    Regards,
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    blobbyh wrote: Β»
    On the contrary Vic, I felt that despite the controversial issues within here, TinaW received some excellent replies in what, for the most part, proved to be a very stimulating thread (as the argumentative ones mostly are). Lee and I clearly had strong differences of opinion, however these were mostly over the approach rather than the net result and I fully respect his contribution as I hope he did mine. What I ultimately find most annoying, is that TinaW's last activity came a mere 58 minutes after the original post and thus she hasn't read many of the comments posted, whichever way she would have chosen to eventually take them.

Agreed mostly robert however sometimes it comes across as an agument of words than issues raised but like you said if the origanal poster cant even be bothered replying to her own questions what more would she expect.

K am back off to my fence lol
Privacy Policy