Professional Cover

Options
michelle sandham
michelle sandham Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
HELP!!

I am trying to get my professional cover sorted prior to applying for my MIP Licence.
However of the 3 Members in Practice listed in the directory for my area 2 have come back as un-interested.

Is there anyone out there who can provide cover for a start-up business in the Leith Edinburgh Area

Comments

• Bloater
    Bloater Registered Posts: 19 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    C'mon

Help Michelle out!!!

When I first needed professional cover, I contacted the secretary of my local AAT branch network and she put me on to a fellow committee (is that spelt right?) member who was pleased to help.

The AAT branch network is excellent for this type of thing!

Good Luck

I would offer, but I'm in Bristol...
  • Psyche
    Psyche Registered Posts: 187 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Wow, the MIPs you contacted actually replied to you?? You're a step ahead of me.

The only way I got results was by going to a branch event and approaching people until I found an MIP who was willing to be my professional cover. Once you are in front of them, they can't ignore you :)

Good luck -- this was the hardest bit for me too!
  • michelle sandham
    michelle sandham Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I thought it was just me

Thanks for the feed back, I honestly was starting to think that it was just me.

I didn't get a reply right away from one of them, I gave them a week and then caled their office.

The other I only contacted yesterday and got the reply this morning however I had made a mistake and sent my e-mail twice oops, I think thats why I got a reply there.
Privacy Policy