Maat

Options
charchar109
charchar109 Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if its 'worth' paying for the 'MAAT' status after completing AAT? I have completed recently and am wondering what it offers, given that you can print out your statement of achievement to prove that you have completed the qualification....i feel that when money is tight, paying for 'MAAT' is a bit much when you can prove that you ve completed??

Comments

• mem10
    mem10 Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    You can re-claim the costs of the Full Member subscription from HMRC. All you need to do is call them and they will adjust your tax code.
  • Jon_1984
    Jon_1984 Registered Posts: 186 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I have gone forward on the basis of the "upgrade" for the rest of this membership year is only £25, and by the time this expires I should have a good idea of whether i have found the benefits worthwhile.
  • Hayman
    Hayman Registered Posts: 36 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi,

Can anyone tell me if its 'worth' paying for the 'MAAT' status after completing AAT? I have completed recently and am wondering what it offers, given that you can print out your statement of achievement to prove that you have completed the qualification....i feel that when money is tight, paying for 'MAAT' is a bit much when you can prove that you ve completed??
    If you need to advertise your services, reputable companies will recognise the MAAT status. As you cannot advertise that you are fully qualified of the AAT.
Privacy Policy