Hi Just joined !

solo
solo Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
Hi , i have just joined the forum and dont understand to much about how it works or the ethics involved in contributing to it. Any help or general directions would be welcome . Thanks for your time .

Comments

• mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    stick with me you be alright !! lol
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    mark130273 wrote: »
    stay away from me you be alright !! lol

agreed!!
  • LeeS2009
    LeeS2009 Registered Posts: 1,515 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    solo wrote: »
    Hi , i have just joined the forum and dont understand to much about how it works or the ethics involved in contributing to it. Any help or general directions would be welcome . Thanks for your time .

hi solo,

everyone is different on the forums and while you go through your accountancy quals and you are stuck or want to discuss something, there is pretty much always someone on here who will happily help you out...there are 1 or 2 to avoid...they are sort of like bad apples (AK & Mark) lol but have a look around, join in and you will soon get the hang of it!! good luck, and welcome to the forums!
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    hi solo,

everyone is different on the forums and while you go through your accountancy quals and you are stuck or want to discuss something, there is pretty much always someone on here who will happily help you out...there are 1 or 2 to avoid...they are sort of like bad apples (LEE & AK) lol but have a look around, join in and you will soon get the hang of it!! good luck, and welcome to the forums!

yeh i would stay away from lee and AK too

thanks not fair pointing us two ruffians out ....hahaha
Privacy Policy