Office-appropriate knitwear

Comments

• LeeS2009
    LeeS2009 Registered Posts: 1,515 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Diannew wrote: »
    I personally thinks it depends on the chest........some one who works out and has a great chest looks great waxed and smooth.....but hairy can be nice on certain people.....

i disagree, in my opinion hairy t!ts look fowl on anybody
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    i disagree, in my opinion hairy t!ts look fowl on anybody

More so a woman :lol:
  • LeeS2009
    A-Vic wrote: »
    More so a woman :lol:

precisely
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    precisely

Points taken(excuse the pun)......................go on then Lee discribe your ideal girl (Phew thank goodness I shaved my chest today LOL )
  • A-Vic
    Points taken(excuse the pun)......................go on then Lee discribe your ideal girl (Phew thank goodness I shaved my chest today LOL )

How about the tash??? lol
  • Diannew
    How about the tash??? lol

lol.....Adds character LOL
  • LeeS2009

Mmmm give me 5 to think about that
  • Bookworm55
    Bookworm55 Registered Posts: 479 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    While I am quite a hairy person, I should emphasise that I was not suggesting making knitwear from my own fur...
  • Diannew
    Bookworm55 wrote: »
    While I am quite a hairy person, I should emphasise that I was not suggesting making knitwear from my own fur...

No that would creat it's own problems...I am sure whatever you decide to wear you will look fine........................
  • LeeS2009
    One to win me over would have to be attractive, active, intelligent and determined.

Attractiveness does not mean model material, there are many different types of attractive women, from Salma Hayeck, to Angelina Jolie to Charlize Theron and Cameron Diaz…….I have mates who I think are physically more attractive than those named, (girl mates I am talking about).

Famous names are used because most people will know the look or the differences in looks a man can find attractive. There is wide scope for attractiveness.

For me its more difficult to find the right character of a woman who matches mine – I want mine to be active, simply because I am, and always will be, regardless of how far into a relationship we happen to be in, so if a woman wants me to sit down and watch t.v, then she is going to spend more time on her own than she is with me…so must be active, adventurous, determined and realistic.

I am not a great talker……I am a do-er rather than a talker and listen more than I talk, so I think defining the right woman is much more to do with her mind matching yours. Its difficult, but hey its fun looking lol
  • A-Vic
    One to win me over would have to be attractive, active, intelligent and determined.

Attractiveness does not mean model material, there are many different types of attractive women, from Salma Hayeck, to Angelina Jolie to Charlize Theron and Cameron Diaz…….I have mates who I think are physically more attractive than those named, (girl mates I am talking about).

Famous names are used because most people will know the look or the differences in looks a man can find attractive. There is wide scope for attractiveness.

For me its more difficult to find the right character of a woman who matches mine – I want mine to be active, simply because I am, and always will be, regardless of how far into a relationship we happen to be in, so if a woman wants me to sit down and watch t.v, then she is going to spend more time on her own than she is with me…so must be active, adventurous, determined and realistic.

I am not a great talker……I am a do-er rather than a talker and listen more than I talk, so I think defining the right woman is much more to do with her mind matching yours. Its difficult, but hey its fun looking lol

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so they say :)
  • Bookworm55
    Bookworm55 Registered Posts: 479 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I am sure whatever you decide to wear you will look fine

Yeah, I'm probably overthinking it. Because I do living history/lrp stuff I think about 'costume' in all its forms all the time. I like to make sure all my outfits 'work' for what I'm trying to do. You should hear me agonise over whether my pauldrons (shoulder-armour) match my helm.
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    how the hell did we start talking about hairy bodies.....lol
  • A-Vic
    mark130273 wrote: »
    how the hell did we start talking about hairy bodies.....lol

I swear its dianne shes such a perv
  • Diannew
    so must be active, adventurous, determined and realistic.

Lee I haven't stopped all morning.....running here there and everywhere...I am just soooo active !!, difficult find the time to answer this post.......

I once took the plunge and dared to try a different make of coffee that I normally use ......adventurous?

I WILL beat the dog to my slippers tonight.....Determined ?

Gosh I have just met the man of my dreams.........Yawn.........I have just been dreaming................Realistic LOL

I hope you find your perfect woman .......................
  • Diannew

You know me soooooooooooooo well LOL Thanks mate !!!
  • mark130273

but did Dianne like hairy chests or not ?
  • A-Vic
    All this atractive active yarrda yarrda yarrda

All i want in a partner is a best friend
  • Diannew

But...do you want him to stand still at the same time........LOL Surley they have to be still at some time LOL...or maybe not LOL
  • mark130273

a shoudler to cry on , a hand to hold, a wrist of place my hand on, a elbow to hit me in the night..............................

ahhhh sounds like all you want is an ARM !
  • LeeS2009
    shouldnt need to hope to find anyone....if she comes along she comes along, if she doesnt, she doesnt.....am having to much fun to worry about stuff like that, i enjoy my life as it is so dont want it to change
  • mark130273
    shouldnt need to hope to find anyone....if she comes along she comes along, if she doesnt, she doesnt.....am having to much fun to worry about stuff like that, i enjoy my life as it is so dont want it to change

oh my word. so what happened then on the picnic . didnt you and dianne click then !!!and theres me already gone out and got you two matching AAT bookcases !!
  • Diannew
    oh my word. so what happened then on the picnic . didnt you and dianne click then !!!and theres me already gone out and got you two matching AAT bookcases !!
    Lee couldn't keep still long enough to have a picnic.....................hope you have kept the reciept LOL
  • A-Vic
    a shoudler to cry on , a hand to hold, a wrist of place my hand on, a elbow to hit me in the night..............................

ahhhh sounds like all you want is an ARM !

see i knew you were a romantic
  • mark130273
    Lee couldn't keep still long enough to have a picnic.....................hope you have kept the reciept LOL

yeh but ive kept a copy so i can still claim it as an expense.....only kidding .....
  • mark130273
    see i knew you were a romantic

romantic......me.....in the same sentance...........nah...
  • LeeS2009

of course i could stay still long enough to have a picnic.....i enjoy lazing sometimes......i just prefer to laze in a place where you have something to look at that i never seen before....not a t.v screen lol
  • Diannew
    of course i could stay still long enough to have a picnic.....i enjoy lazing sometimes......i just prefer to laze in a place where you have something to look at that i never seen before....not a t.v screen lol

Well...you have never seen my tv screen LOL
  • LeeS2009
    Well...you have never seen my tv screen LOL

well i just think its a bit daft to think that my life is bland enough to allow people hundreds of miles away to think they can entertain me better than i can entertain myself lol
  • Diannew
    well i just think its a bit daft to think that my life is bland enough to allow people hundreds of miles away to think they can entertain me better than i can entertain myself lol

Totally agree Lee......what you get up to with yourself behind closed doors is your business LOL
Privacy Policy