being lazy....

Londina
Londina Registered Posts: 814 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Since the June's exams....I didn't open the books and still have IAP and the Unit10 to complete...
Don't know, I've been studying solidly for 6 months to sit 3 exams (DFS,MAC and BTC), after that I lost all the energy.

Anyone felt the same?

Comments

• Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Me too. There was an article published on regaining motivation somewhere (probably the additions mag), so it must be a widespread problem. I've just taken two weeks off, & am telling myself that if I get the project finished by next Friday I'll look for a cheap last-minute holiday deal....then I can study for the December exams by a pool. Good luck.
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I know the feeling, I'd finished the Tech exams and had about three-quarters of the project done then just got tired of it all. It was over a month and some serious nagging from my tutor before I got off my bum and polished it off. For me there was such a dip in energy and enthusiasm after the exams it was hard to get going again.
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    i feel exactly the same. i am near enough finished my project and i am doing dfs in december. but getting my brain into gear is just not happening. i have so much going on in my life it is just too busy. i want to pass in december as i dont want to have to do top ups when the standards change next year, but that is still not motivating me.

Tracy
  • Londina
    Londina Registered Posts: 814 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    taskey wrote: ยป
    getting my brain into gear is just not happening. i have so much going on in my life it is just too busy.
    Tracy

Exactly, my life too at the moment is so busy and can't find the time for these 2 units.

I have now created a timetable, by strictly follow and stick with it, I would be able to carry on and finish!
Privacy Policy