Sub contract work any available

Barry Gould
Barry Gould Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
Hi,

Just enquiring, with regards to coming up to the busy time of the year for accounts/self assessment tax returns deadlines, whether their is any MIP or people working in practice, who are snowed under with accounts/tax work, and who maybe willing to sub contract any work out.

My background is i am AAT & ATT qualified, i have worked in practice for 10 years, up until April this year, when i took the plunge of setting up my own practice. I currently have about 30 clients which generates so much work, but not enough work to keep me going.

I am based in Somerset, an am willing to travel. I have a website which you can have a look at. The website address is www.bmgaccountancyservices.co.uk

I am more than happy to have a chat over the phone, or to come out and see you to get to know me a lot better.

My number is 01749 346361, 07811 380267 or e-mail address is barry@bmgaccountancyservices.co.uk

Thank very much

Comments

• lorraine
    lorraine Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Well done Barry for gaining 30 clients, that is quite a few considering you started in april this yr.
Privacy Policy