VT Accounts first year

Options
A-Vic
A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Hi All

Ive only ever done comparative accounts on the above, can anyone tell me how to set up for first year accounts on VT????

Comments

  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Hi All

    Ive only ever done comparative accounts on the above, can anyone tell me how to set up for first year accounts on VT????

    Might be able to help you but maybe not if you need it right now, am struggling with a practice exam :crying:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    jilt wrote: »
    Might be able to help you but maybe not if you need it right now, am struggling with a practice exam :crying:

    yeah if you could am only half way through sales not touched expenses ect.

    Which exam paper you doing?

    Ive been putting off doing papers till next week
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    yeah if you could am only half way through sales not touched expenses ect.

    Which exam paper you doing?

    Ive been putting off doing papers till next week

    It's out of the Osbourne book
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Hi All

    Ive only ever done comparative accounts on the above, can anyone tell me how to set up for first year accounts on VT????

    Is this on final accounts?
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Is this on final accounts?

    Yep entering invoices on sage ect run off TB then enter on VT
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Doh got it (cheers Jill) ;)
Privacy Policy