Books Needed

Options
lhexport
lhexport Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
Hi can anyone help I'm looking to buy Osbourne Books - Costing Tutorial for Unit 6
and Financial Records & Accounts Tutorial for Unit 5.

We are working on Unit 6 at the minute which I'm really struggling to work on, we were told we probably wouldn't need the books so we are using a booklet that was made for us. Only thing is I would prefer to use the books because then I can look through the books and work things through.

Thats what we did last year with the foundation level. Does anyone else find it a struggle or is it just me.

Comments

• Rachey
    Rachey Registered Posts: 589 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I have the whole of the Osborne intermediate level books for sale, PM me and we'll sort something out! You'll defo need the books, its such a step up from foundation! But no doubt you'll be fine :-)
  • fatandforty
    fatandforty Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    lhexport wrote: »
    Hi can anyone help I'm looking to buy Osbourne Books - Costing Tutorial for Unit 6
    and Financial Records & Accounts Tutorial for Unit 5.

We are working on Unit 6 at the minute which I'm really struggling to work on, we were told we probably wouldn't need the books so we are using a booklet that was made for us. Only thing is I would prefer to use the books because then I can look through the books and work things through.

Thats what we did last year with the foundation level. Does anyone else find it a struggle or is it just me.

I promise it's not just you. I am finding it a nightmare this year. Am so stressed it's even causing problems at home!!
  • Rachey
    Rachey Registered Posts: 589 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I promise it's not just you. I am finding it a nightmare this year. Am so stressed it's even causing problems at home!!

I know the feeling, i find myself shouting 'i'd like to see you do what i do!!' and then realise afterwards that he'd probably like to see me do re-wiring & installation etc...!! It's a bloody nightmare, lol.
  • oh confused one
    oh confused one Registered Posts: 128 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options

Please take heart - I was in this position last year - I doubted I would ever get there, the tension at home etc as I tried to make sense of everything was horrible - but I did it and now have started the tech level. Again I am struggling like mad - but now have the experience of having done intermediate level so appreciate these feelings are perfectly normal. To quote my firends and family (and believe me I got sick of hearing it) "You will be fine"
  • dobbieobby
    dobbieobby Registered Posts: 231 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    LOL @ 'You will be fine'
    EVERYONE says the same to me!!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    dobbieobby wrote: »
    LOL @ 'You will be fine'

and the "it be all worth it in the end" you expect them to go into full repertition of MY WAY lol
  • fatandforty
    fatandforty Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    dobbieobby wrote: »
    LOL @ 'You will be fine'

Sometimes I would like people to realise that I really may not be fine and might actually fail this time!!
Privacy Policy