• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Anyone watching??

nononononono and in case noooooo
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Shouldn't this be called I'm a Celebrity?
  • fatandforty
    fatandforty Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    nononononono and in case noooooo

Would you like to think about that?? lol
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Would you like to think about that?? lol

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr no
  • CJC
    Options
    CJC wrote: ยป
    Shouldn't this be called I'm a Celebrity?
    Or rather - Shouldn't this be called "I'm a Celebrity?" ?

It was late...
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Or rather - Shouldn't this be called "I'm a Celebrity?" ?

It was late...

Chris your head will hurt thinking too much
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Shouldn't it be "I was a "C" list celebrity now I'm a "Z"list and desperate to be a "C" list again", get me out of here????..LOL
  • A-Vic
    Options
    shouldn't it be "i was a "c" list celebrity now i'm a "z"list and desperate to be a "c" list again", get me out of here????..lol

ok mines hurting now
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    ok mines hurting now

As Lee would say....it's your buns that's making your head hurt LOL
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    anyone watching??

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Did you mean "No" ?....lol
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    of cause i did....never will and never want too !!!
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    '... Zelebrity' crossed with 'Battle Royale' would be worth watching though...
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Anyone watching??

Am I allowed to say I am watching it?...............................In my defense there is always someone who is hilarious when doing the Bush Tucker Trials and I am thinking the French Cook could be the one to watch!

Did i just say I am watching it?.....................I meant to say my other half watches it I just have to put up with it!
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    ... I am thinking the French c0ck could be the one to watch!

Okay, I'll admit I wishfully edited your spelling... (had to sneak that one round the damn forum swear filters)
  • Poodle
    Poodle Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    I admit to watching part of the first one but no more.

The Elton John song regarding a certain young lady returning has put me right off this year.

Julia
  • CJC
    Options
    '... Zelebrity' crossed with 'Battle Royale' would be worth watching though...
    "Celebrity vs. Predator" would do it for me. Is it so very wrong to believe that a cull of minor celebs in various excruciating and gory ways would both beneficial and entertaining?
  • A-Vic
    Options
    "Celebrity vs. Predator" would do it for me. Is it so very wrong to believe that a cull of minor celebs in various excruciating and gory ways would both beneficial and entertaining?

yeah have them stick their heads in a tank with preditor cut the show and then have to fill to open spot with something at least relating to tv entertainment
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Am I allowed to say I am watching it?...............................In my defense there is always someone who is hilarious when doing the Bush Tucker Trials and I am thinking the French Cook could be the one to watch!

Did i just say I am watching it?.....................I meant to say my other half watches it I just have to put up with it!

not your not allowed sorry
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    i like it. Just the trials tho. There soooooooo funny!
  • fatandforty
    Options

Thank goodness for that. Thought it was just me there for a while!!! I like it after a couple of weeks when they all started bitching at and about each other too.
  • jewels.p
    Options
    Okay, I'll admit I wishfully edited your spelling... (had to sneak that one round the damn forum swear filters)

OMG when I started to read that I thought I was about to be thrown out for using that word (in error it would have been)! LOL
  • jewels.p
    Options

Yeah thats the only bit I like! I cant be annoyed with the bubbling I miss my family and kids nonsense. You can almost predict that every year. Why do they go there if they are gonna miss them so much!
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Am afraid I have to admit to watching it, can't stand Xfactor, Big Brother, Stricly Come Something etc but usually watch this, Ant & Dec make me laugh.

And btw the french c**k is italian!
  • jewels.p
    Options
    jilt wrote: ยป
    Am afraid I have to admit to watching it, can't stand Xfactor, Big Brother, Stricly Come Something etc but usually watch this, Ant & Dec make me laugh.

Accents like that all sound the same to me! lol
  • A-Vic
    Options

Jill i had faith in you and now look at what you have gone and done next you be telling me you are a secrate jedwad fan
  • Poodle
    Poodle Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options

Italian...stallion....yummy...
  • jilt
    Options
    Jill i had faith in you and now look at what you have gone and done next you be telling me you are a secrate jedwad fan

And that coming from an Xfactor fan!! We all have to have one cr*ppy programme to confess to :lol:
  • fatandforty
    Options
    And that coming from an Xfactor fan!! We all have to have one cr*ppy programme to confess to :lol:

Afraid I've got more than one but I feel I deserve mindless television when my head is full of studying!! Last thing I need is complicated tv.
  • jilt
    Options
    Afraid I've got more than one but I feel I deserve mindless television when my head is full of studying!! Last thing I need is complicated tv.

Forgiven....................but only during exam times! lol
Privacy Policy