Partnership Tax return

sarva
sarva Registered Posts: 13 New contributor 🐸
I need to file SA800 online. This is the first time I am doing this. I couldn't see any link on HMRC website. Please advice me.
Thanks
Sarva

Comments

• T.C.
    T.C. Registered, Tutor Posts: 1,448 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    You cannot file a Partnership Return online using HMRC software. They haven't progressed that for yet!
  • sarva
    Thanks T.C for quick reply. Any free software I can use for this Return? Paper Tax Return dedline was 31 Oct 09.
    Thanks
    Sarva
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Not seen any free software but some are quite reasonable - as long as it's less than £100 you will obviously be better off!
  • Vonni
    Vonni Registered Posts: 63 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi I have purchased Andica software it's revenue approved, really easy to use and cost around £22 for which you are able to file 5 partnership returns, this is for the download version, so you can use it immediately.

Last year I purchased PTP which was £135 and much more difficult to navigate.

Website is www.andica.com

Vonni
  • Anne Boleyn
    Anne Boleyn Registered Posts: 196 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Partnership returns

Hi

I purchased ftax just for filing partnership returns. However the one I bought also has up to 30 self assessments as well. This can come in handy when your 64-8 disappears at Longbenton. The first year (2007/08) was I think £70 + VAT and then you get a discount if you renew the next year.
  • Poodle
    Poodle Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi Sarva

The revenue have the following information with links available on their website.

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/efiling/sa_efiling/soft_dev.htm

I don't think that any of the software is free mind!

Julia
  • JodieR
    JodieR Registered Posts: 1,002 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I use FTax (Legatio) which is very reasonably priced and straightforward to use.
  • sarva
    Thank you. I will try FTax or Andica.
    Sarva
  • monkeypuzzle47
    monkeypuzzle47 Registered Posts: 134 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    i use ftax for partnership returns and SA100 and I recommend it too!! good luck
Privacy Policy