Ecr monday 30th nov 09

NO BUSINESS CASE
NO BUSINESS CASE Registered Posts: 85 Regular contributor ⭐
What are the chances of Limiting factors and process accounts coming up on the same paper??

Prefer process accounts to be honest but don't mind limiting factors just takes a little longer to work out and I feel there are more opportunities to be tripped up?!?!!

ECR love section1 but still trying to get to grips with parts of section 2 although hope will be alright on the night sos to speak!

Looking forward to 5pm Monday 30th so can concentrate on xmas, put my brain cells on hold for 1 month, and actually go out without worrying about exams!!!!!!!

Comments

• jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    What are the chances of Limiting factors and process accounts coming up on the same paper??

Prefer process accounts to be honest but don't mind limiting factors just takes a little longer to work out and I feel there are more opportunities to be tripped up?!?!!

ECR love section1 but still trying to get to grips with parts of section 2 although hope will be alright on the night sos to speak!

Looking forward to 5pm Monday 30th so can concentrate on xmas, put my brain cells on hold for 1 month, and actually go out without worrying about exams!!!!!!!

I just posted about this exam before I read this. I didnt think there was anyone else doing ECR everyone seems to be on FRA! I think both will come up in Exams as I have read in past Chief Examiner Reports that these two parts arent generally well answered therefore they will be examined further.

I have spent ages trying to get the hang of Limiting Factors. On past exam papers some are straightforward but others confuse me the way they are written.
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    I expect both
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • timgriff
    timgriff Registered Posts: 55 Regular contributor ⭐
    I'm expecting both too, I've found that doing as many past papers and exercises on limiting factors/process accounts helps as i was struggling with it myself. Also I think asking yourself 'why' are you doing a calculation helps rather than just memorising it.... take breakeven for example; fixed costs/contribution per unit = no. of units to breakeven..... or to put it another way: no. of units to breakeven x contribution per unit = fixed costs.
Privacy Policy